Going for HT #2!

voxman

Voxman did not win the Free Hair Transplant with Dr. Mohebi, but I am going ahead with my 2nd HT anyway. Dr. Mohebi impressed me so much I am going with him and putting my all star head in his capable hands! I will of course report every detail from my procedure to my late night panic when I think I lost a graft.* wink wink*

For those of you who know, I suffered a Heart attack 4 weeks ago so this decision was not made lightly. My hair may outlast me at this rate.

But I strapped on my trusty Telecaster last Friday night and played my heart out for 4 hours ( not literally). The moral of the story?

It's never too late dudes! I'm 65 and can outplay guys half my age!

ROCK AND ROLL!!

5b32e5068c6c7_4weeks.jpg.b0df9c4cab6ef3c008b11541a9820b77.jpg

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

Vox,

I had no idea about your heart attack. Very sorry to hear it but it sounds like you've come back stronger than ever.

Congrats on your next hair restoration journey! You're in great hands. I look forward to following your progress.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Nice, focusing on hairline or vertex?

Both, actually. We're going to refine the hairline and add to the vertex focusing especially on the side I part my hair on and then use any excess grafts to help support the crown.

It should be very cool looking and still keep it age appropriate.

Love your 'joie de vivre' voxman!

You put some of us 'youngsters' to shame!

All the best with your next ht and I look forward to following it.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

Great photo Voxman! Good luck with the next procedure I will be following your progress with interest.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Sorry to hear of your resent health scare vox.

Good luck in round two of your quest for hair sounds like you

have a good plan worked out regarding graft placement.

Have you booked a date yet vox?

As dear old Leonard nimoy used to say live long and prosper.

Above all else keep that great wit of yours.

Have a good day

I am most grateful to the attentive audience here at HRN -

I have been advised by a fellow forum member (who is a cardiologist) that I should not rush into the next HT - for obvious reason - most importantly the medicines I am currently on that may cause complications with bleeding and such.... he advises I wait a year. I have an appointment tomorrow with my cardiologist and I will propose this to him for confirmation. Naturally, I had my heart (no pun intended) set on this next procedure , but not by risking my health at present. I plan on being around a long time and a year is nothing.

I'll report back after tomorrow but you can count on me to stick around regardless - imparting both my wisdom (such as it is) and humor... :)

You might think there's a downside to all this but I prefer to look at the upside - no F*&%king haircuts for a year !!

Edited by voxman

No dice guys - Cardiologist say wait a year. No FUT or FUE - (it's all holes in your head either way)

Otherwise my blood thinner and anti-platelet meds will create a river of blood all over the office... :(