Dr. Arocha- Diffused Thinning- Before and After FUT 2023

This patient came into Arocha Hair Restoration with diffused thinning throughout his hair. Dr. Arocha performed a FUT procedure of 2023. His "After" results are one year post surgery.

Employed by Dr. Bernard Arocha. Dr. Arocha is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

As of now he has killer donor. That is some thick thick hair. I'm jealous. Hard to tell the depth of the difference with wet vs part but either way the guy looks good.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

As of now he has killer donor. That is some thick thick hair. I'm jealous. Hard to tell the depth of the difference with wet vs part but either way the guy looks good.

@Spanker, I have uploaded a few pictures in my profile, Can you have a look at my donor and may be take a wild guess if my donor is also as good (for a future HT).

Interesting and great result. Interesting because i am suffering from a similar hair loss (i could be in a little advanced stage).

As soon we talk of a transplant to fill in those emtpy spaces for diffused thinner, we talk about shock loss in the recipient area and that it might lead the HT not bringing any positive effect (with regards to density) at the end. Wondering how this HT was done without any shockloss. I presume there was no shockloss in the recipient area as the hair on top looks so thick after HT. May be Dr Arocha/his representative could throw us more light on that.

Edited by srik

Hello HairStudmuffin, Srik, Spanker, Garethbale, Wwiizzkkiidd24,

Thank you so much for taking the time to view our video and post your questions and comments. It is great to see your inquisitive minds at work.

SRIK-

While post surgical shock loss is a risk, Dr. Arocha doesn't see it very often. As you will see from other videos that I have posted, our patients that have come to AHR to address their diffused thinning concerns do not have a problem with shock loss.

If you would like to discuss this matter further, please let me know.

Best wishes,

-CeCe

Employed by Dr. Bernard Arocha. Dr. Arocha is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Wwiizzkkiidd24,

I understand your desire to see the wet hair in the after results, but it is difficult to ask a patient who comes into our office for a follow-up visit on his lunch break to return back to his office with wet hair. It is just not feasible. Instead, I have posted some pictures of his dry hair. It is very difficult to see his hair loss in photos with dry hair. Therefore, to correctly convey to you the viewer his concerns and why he came to AHR, I needed to show you pictures of his hair wet. With these photos you can compare dry to dry hair. I hope this clears up your confusion.

Best wishes,

-CeCe

brforedry6_zps15cudjdj.jpg

beforedry5_zps9mevdzzx.jpg

BeforeDry2_zpsdewuu78q.jpg

Beforedryhair1_zpsafdeatgl.jpg