Hair transplantation suggestions India

meher

Hi,

I am 26 years male from India. I at the age of 20 i noticed the early stages of hair loss. Over the years it has become severe and progressed to the current stage with very thin hair all over my scalp. I am considering for hair transplant in India and i am writing here to seek suggestions to choose the best effective method FUT/FUE and physician that best suits my case. There has been a constant debate over FUE/FUT and never found a consensus. It is learnt that it also depends on individual's case.

I have uploaded my pics for reference. Any suggestions are welcome and are valuable.

1.jpg.efdc0ec09c4fad9772125020fdc33e7a.jpg

2.jpg.a97713f8cac55c5afb7a37b8f12ee359.jpg

3.jpg.974ebe96bf7bb1e0760ab2ea59d2bfe7.jpg

4.jpg.040ed85d3002bbd3c3900ffd024d277b.jpg

5.jpg.ae902298331ff1f2aab43e13f541dcf3.jpg

6.jpg.53782b041a52410d22425e227fc1390c.jpg

7.jpg.41866421d8a727654ee1a85ad10e6571.jpg

8.jpg.c5d1dc18dc0a93b1a01bb7014c5c8c0c.jpg

I am from Bangalore , India. Had undergone HT about 10 years back with Dr. Venkatraman Mysore. I have been thoroughly disappointed . I am planning for a second HT. I am confused whether to go to Dr. Bhatti or Dr. Madhu . Anyone in the same situation , please advise.

I am not in the same situation

But if you want FUE- Dr. Bhatti is good choice its reasonable too

But if you want FUT- Dr. Radha is good

I am from Bangalore , India. Had undergone HT about 10 years back with Dr. Venkatraman Mysore. I have been thoroughly disappointed . I am planning for a second HT. I am confused whether to go to Dr. Bhatti or Dr. Madhu . Anyone in the same situation , please advise.

I too had the same dilemma earlier, it ends up whether you want to have a FUT or FUE.

As you may be aware with FUT you get a linear scar and also the recovery is longer.

But FUT is half the cost, if cost is not a problem go for FUE otherwise go for FUT.

The linear cut is an issue for few weeks after transplant and if you want to have very short hair in future.Otherwise it is easily hidden with the other hairs.

I had my FUE with Dr.Bhatti , reason being the linear scar and recovery as I wanted to continue office immediately after the HT .

I was too lazy to write a detailed review but you can see the snaps Before/After HT at the below link.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/177126-planned-hair-transplant-operation-dr-bhatti.html

Thanks Sfp. I am a bit paranoid about FUT as it leaves a scar. I am already going through this due to my first transplant . I am hoping to get a FUE done , however , have read very good reviews about Dr. Radha and her patients say that the scar is almost invisible hence having a second thought on FUT. I am hoping to take the plunge soon . Awaiting replies from Dr. Bhatti , Dr. Radha and Dr. Madhu .

I dunno what Sean has written , But I think you shud try some turkish doctors esp. Dr. Edrogan or if Money is Not an issue ,.... the 1st choice Dr. Lorenzo or Dr. Bisanga both A+ !!

Agreed. Look at all your options, esp turkish and european docs.

• 3 weeks later...