Dr. Ron Shapiro-FUE Result after 2 Sessions totaling 3590gr/7551 hairs

Is he in for a third or did he just let you cut his hair?

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

It's me. I had a 3rd procedure for 1011 grafts Dr Shapiro being the perfectionist that he is thought that i could use a little touch up. I posted on another discussion forum you can check out. http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/177779-amazing-result-shapiro-medical-group.html

Edited by wings

Great documentation and looks to be an excellent result.

Congrats

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

Nice results.

How many grafts do you have left for future FUE procedures?

What was your history with meds on the two previous procedures did you not take FIN until this most recent touch up?

Best of luck hairline looks great!

Nice results.

How many grafts do you have left for future FUE procedures?

What was your history with meds on the two previous procedures did you not take FIN until this most recent touch up?

Best of luck hairline looks great!

Wazaam,

I have no idea how many graft's i have left. I would venture to say i have around 2000 graft's left's. Janna or Dr Shapiro could give you a better estimate. When i had my first procedure, they said that i had very good density.

I have been on and off propecia from the time i was 25. I haven't been on propecia for the last 2 year's. However, i just started taking it again post op. I'm currently taking 1mg. I think i'm going to start taking rogaine in a couple of weeks. I hope it works well together.

Regard's

Wings

Janna,

Do you know what Wings donor capacity is & how many more FUE procedures he may be able to do in the event he needs additional work or a touch up?

Does SMG implement the use of BHT once the donor is depleted?

The hairline results look really impressive!

• 3 weeks later...
Janna,

Do you know what Wings donor capacity is & how many more FUE procedures he may be able to do in the event he needs additional work or a touch up?

Does SMG implement the use of BHT once the donor is depleted?

The hairline results look really impressive!

Hi Wazaam,

That's a great question i would love to know myself. I remember after my first session the lead Tech Tom at the time told me i had several 7 hair grafts. Tom had said that was extremely rare . The last go round Janna pulled 700 grafts which were made into 1011 grafts due to dense packing of the hairline a lot of the grafts were made into singles. I think the hair count was 1762, which would be on average 2.5 hairs per graft using the 700 number.