5 month update - Dr Erdogan - 4850 grafts

alberto

Man. That looks really nice, especially for five months. Keep us updated.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Hi alberto, thank you for sharing pictures. I think you have nice growth for 5 months. I was wondering did you use PRP option during HT? I am asking because I am considering Dr Erdogan for HT and don't know are there any benefits of PRP treatment.

Hi alberto, thank you for sharing pictures. I think you have nice growth for 5 months. I was wondering did you use PRP option during HT? I am asking because I am considering Dr Erdogan for HT and don't know are there any benefits of PRP treatment.

Thanks all for positive comments. I did have PRP on the advice of Dr Erdogan, my approach was that he was the expert and I trusted in him and any advice that was offered, I accepted; this included the hairline, graft distribution etc.

I know the evidence for PRP is anecdotal, but based on what I know/experienced, I would

recommend it for healing etc

Looking very promising at just 5 months..goodluck! .I have similar pattern as yours and am also considering Dr Erdogan for a procedure....did you have 4.8k grafts extracted over a continuous 2 day period? Also do you have any stats from your surgery like individual grafts count, hair caliber, donor density etc?

I heard that the techs do the extraction and implanting, Dr Koray does only incisions? Is that true and how did you feel about the experience.?

Sorry for the barrage of qs :) trying to get more info..

Looking very promising at just 5 months..goodluck! .I have similar pattern as yours and am also considering Dr Erdogan for a procedure....did you have 4.8k grafts extracted over a continuous 2 day period? Also do you have any stats from your surgery like individual grafts count, hair caliber, donor density etc?

I heard that the techs do the extraction and implanting, Dr Koray does only incisions? Is that true and how did you feel about the experience.?

Sorry for the barrage of qs :) trying to get more info..

Yes, had 2600 on day 1 with the rest on day 2. The clinic gave me stats, before and after photos, density in key areas. The average hair was 2.21 hairs per graft, I had a 7000 grafts available. The graft distribution was 1600 at the front, 2400 mid scalp and 850 in the crown. Dr Erdogan, himself, did the crown work and he put in 1000 grafts which was an extra 150 for free.

It was a very professional service, always felt in good hands. Can't remember the name of the ladies who did most of the extracting/implanting etc but they both introduced themselves as Doctors, I think. Dr Erdogan did the incisions and he has this aura which makes you feel that you have made the right selection.

Edited by alberto

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...