Best FUE doctor in terms of graft count

arsenal009

While his work looks good, I have not seen that many big results out of Mwamba, with Feriduni he seems to focus on smaller cases.

In addition to the above think some good names to research are: Lorenzo, Chueco, Couto, Michalis, Demirsoy, Maras. Lupanzula and Michalis also seem to be doing decent work, but not as familiar with them.

If you want as many grafts as possible, Jose Lorenzo is your man. He has many examples of patients that he has performed 7000+ grafts on and some upto 11,000. Please be aware though that with fue, it is advisable to not have more than around 3000 grafts in one session, as this can affect growth.

Checkout his website called injertocapilar

Good luck

Propecia since July 2008

2201 Grafts with Dr Lorenzo on 19.10.22 - See my write up here:

If you want as many grafts as possible, Jose Lorenzo is your man. He has many examples of patients that he has performed 7000+ grafts on and some upto 11,000. Please be aware though that with fue, it is advisable to not have more than around 3000 grafts in one session, as this can affect growth.

Checkout his website called injertocapilar

Good luck

You say it's not good to have more than 3000 grafts done in one session.

If 3000+ is done in 2 consecutive days, does that count as one or two sessions?

Thanks

To be honest, with FUE even if it's over consecutive days I still think it's best not to exceed 3000 grafts by too much. Dr Lorenzo is very ethical and will probably explain this to you. Some of the Turkish clinics may do 5000 in 2 days for you but then because of the amount of trauma, and judging by a lot of the results they have posted here, it can affect the growth.

If you want say 5-6000 grafts in one procedure, you could look into FUT with Hasson and Wong.

Good luck

Propecia since July 2008

To be honest, with FUE even if it's over consecutive days I still think it's best not to exceed 3000 grafts by too much. Dr Lorenzo is very ethical and will probably explain this to you. Some of the Turkish clinics may do 5000 in 2 days for you but then because of the amount of trauma, and judging by a lot of the results they have posted here, it can affect the growth.

If you want say 5-6000 grafts in one procedure, you could look into FUT with Hasson and Wong.

Good luck

He did 3800 recently. Still ethical i hope.

He did 3800 recently. Still ethical i hope.

Funny. The point I'm trying to make is with FUE you shouldn't be getting 5k in one session. Some docs do it and it can work well. But the risks increase.

Propecia since July 2008

I agree with splitting hairs. 3000 grafts over 2 days is fine, and I think Lorenzo did that with one of the patients on this forum. (had a great result).

I guess what splitting hairs is referring to is the clinics that would do 4k grafts and megasessions in one day. That's bad....FUE is all about one step at a time.

The issue is one never knows how the donor area will recover for better of worse until at least 4 months post op. To play it safe for ones first FUE procedure and density is questionable, I personally would want to lay up and play it safe at no more than 1500 grafts. Perhaps 3000 over two days for a virgin scalp with excellent scalp characteristics and dense donor supply.