I'm back

vocor1

Folks,

Well, I haven't posted for a LONG time, but, I did use to post often.

I want to say that I'm alive and kicking and that things are great in my life.

I won't go through the long, drawn out story about what I've been through (maybe what you've been through, too), but I will say that there are days that I've said, "How could I have lived like that?"

It is so different now. Everything has changed.

Won't say that all my problems are gone. Will say that I have a new, better perspective on things. It is funny how you can reflect on how messed up things once were in your life when things start to head in the right direction.

The difference is in the subtlies. I can say for me, that HT was the way to go.

If you want some help, encouragement, hard facts based on my experiences: just e-mail me and I'll get it to you.

Yes, I've got some picts too.

In the meantime, good luck to the seekers of help and knowledge and a new perspective. To those of you in regrowth: Happy regrowth and keep up the knowledge.

And finally: There is NO replacement for an educated, informed mind AND a highly-skilled doctor when treating your hairloss issues if HT is right for you. DON'T forget that and you will be okay.

Take care,

Folks,

Well, I haven't posted for a LONG time, but, I did use to post often.

I want to say that I'm alive and kicking and that things are great in my life.

I won't go through the long, drawn out story about what I've been through (maybe what you've been through, too), but I will say that there are days that I've said, "How could I have lived like that?"

It is so different now. Everything has changed.

Won't say that all my problems are gone. Will say that I have a new, better perspective on things. It is funny how you can reflect on how messed up things once were in your life when things start to head in the right direction.

The difference is in the subtlies. I can say for me, that HT was the way to go.

If you want some help, encouragement, hard facts based on my experiences: just e-mail me and I'll get it to you.

Yes, I've got some picts too.

In the meantime, good luck to the seekers of help and knowledge and a new perspective. To those of you in regrowth: Happy regrowth and keep up the knowledge.

And finally: There is NO replacement for an educated, informed mind AND a highly-skilled doctor when treating your hairloss issues if HT is right for you. DON'T forget that and you will be okay.

Take care,

Congradulations on things working out for you. Even though I dont know you, it's nice to hear things working out for someone with our shared problem.

Do you do anything in addition to your transplant ?

Vocor,

Glad to hear of your research, the right decisions, and now the benefit. Keep on living brother, life can be good! icon_biggrin.gif

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY