FUE and the NeoGraft

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Sparky,

I believe you are not Carl. I do not know, what is the problem of "Joe S from Maryland"! why does he insist that you are Carl?!!! maybe Carl was a poor guy been butchered by the Doctor. Why should anyone hate the doctor if he had a good experience with?! being insisting that you are Carl, is an evidence that there is one more patient (we do not know about) had a bad experience with the doc.

One more thing to "Joe S from Maryland", I believe you are working for the doctor's clinic. Just too many complaints about the doctor on this forum which caused in less patients who are welling to have a procedure with him. Therefore you decided to do something about it.

This Form is not corrupted!

Sorry if I offended anyone. I have a great passion for the topic. I do not work for Dr. Bauman. I did have 3 transplants with him. 2 FUT and 1 Neograft. My hair looks great.

If you're not a patient of Dr. Bauman's then you can't give real input about him, Sparky and others.

The message I'm trying to convey is: Neograft is great, I would not get Strip FUT because of the scar. Dr. Bauman did a great job on me and always treated me well. I know this from being a patient since 2007 and 3 transplants.

I guess that's all I can say.

Joe S and Hope4hair,

You can call it what you like, but at the end of the day, we believe in legitimate members providing genuine feedback. The fact that you both have big problems with such a simple request to prove your genuine is alarming.

We do not require all members to provide proof that they're genuine patients. However, I do ask for verification when posts are suspicious.

By the way, who is this Carl that you are accusing Sparky of being? For the record, Sparky contacted me today and sent me a copy of his license. His name is not Carl and I have proof of this. If both of you would like to continue posting here, provide me with what I've asked for ad stop your whining, accusations, and name calling.

Regards,

Bill

Another thing Joe....

I don't care if members of this community love or hate Dr. Bauman. All members are entitled to their opinion of any and all doctors. But Sparky has already proven to me who he is and he's not who you are accusing him to be. All I'm asking is for you to prove you're Dr. Bauman's patient like you claim to be. If you are genuine, this is a very simple request and requires absolutely no argument.

But regardless of whether or not you prove you're a genuine patient, if you continue to hurl insult at members of this community and make false accusations, I will remove you for violating our terms of service. The same thing goes for Hope4hair.

Regards,

Bill

Originally posted by Bill - Managing Publisher:

Joe S and Hope4hair,

You can call it what you like, but at the end of the day, we believe in legitimate members providing genuine feedback. The fact that you both have big problems with such a simple request to prove your genuine is alarming.

We do not require all members to provide proof that they're genuine patients. However, I do ask for verification when posts are suspicious.

By the way, who is this Carl that you are accusing Sparky of being? For the record, Sparky contacted me today and sent me a copy of his license. His name is not Carl and I have proof of this. If both of you would like to continue posting here, provide me with what I've asked for ad stop your whining, accusations, and name calling.

Regards,

Bill

I'm sending you a video right now. I made it and it's uploading. I want to prove that I'm legit. Ok, Sparky is not Carl. Also, he doesn't know Dr. Bauman's work unless he had it done by him.

Joe,

Your last post on this thread above was more friendly and shared your opinion based on your experience. However, you are still expected to provide me with the information I've asked for given your initial posts.

Bill

Read you inbox, I responded. Video proof is coming too. Less than 10 minutes.

Joe,

I don't want a video. I want what I asked for originally which is your full name, date of surgery and documentation from Dr. Bauman's office proving you are a legitimate patient. A video doesn't prove it's you.

You can send all of this to me privately at help@hairtransplantnetwork.com.

Bill

The video shows my documentation (I hold it up to the camera)....and you can tell by looking at my thick hair. Take a look at it and if you don't believe me, then ok.

I normally dont like to get involved in this dicussion. I dont know much about Neograft so I dont want to comment. What I will say in my opinion the pricing is too high. Most people in my views probaly need an average of 3000 grafts at that pricing it would cost $47,500.

Also, he doesn't know Dr. Bauman's work unless he had it done by him.

As a new poster I understand why you would feel this way. Doctors reputation on this forum are based on patients that have gone to see them and photos that they show.

I have never been to Dr. Feller or Dr. Shapiro but I would have no problem refering anybody to them. Over the last 10 years I have read many posts and seen many photos about these doctor and know they are world class.

If you say you had an amazing transplant I am happy for you. Sometimes its better to read the forum for a bit of time before you post because it is probaly the most educated and intelligent posters on the internet.

Just my opinion

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Originally posted by lorenzo:

I normally dont like to get involved in this dicussion. I dont know much about Neograft so I dont want to comment. What I will say in my opinion the pricing is too high. Most people in my views probaly need an average of 3000 grafts at that pricing it would cost $47,500.

Also, he doesn't know Dr. Bauman's work unless he had it done by him.

As a new poster I understand why you would feel this way. Doctors reputation on this forum are based on patients that have gone to see them and photos that they show.

I have never been to Dr. Feller or Dr. Shapiro but I would have no problem refering anybody to them. Over the last 10 years I have read many posts and seen many photos about these doctor and know they are world class.

If you say you had an amazing transplant I am happy for you. Sometimes its better to read the forum for a bit of time before you post because it is probaly the most educated and intelligent posters on the internet.

Just my opinion

Lorenzo, you're right. I think Dr. Feller is likely good. I've talked to him before on a radio show. I think Dr. Bauman is good too and I choose to go to him instead. I just didn't like Sparky making comments when he's not even a patient of Dr. Bauman's. YES, I AM a fan of Dr. Bauman BECAUSE of my results. Sparky has no basis for his comments on Dr. Bauman.

However, Lorenzo your point is WELL taken!

Joe S., Actually Sparky and others have reason for concern regarding Dr. Bauman and his work. Recently there have been some patients of Dr. Bauman showing some really poor work. One guy sported 3 strip scars courtesy of Dr. Bauman.

Dr. Bauman also offers two very controversial products at his practice: LLT and Neo Graft. Both products have failed to show significant proof of positive results.

So, there is a history here and you should probably do a little bit of research to understand where everyone is coming from.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Originally posted by Joe S from Maryland:

I'm sending you a video right now. I made it and it's uploading. I want to prove that I'm legit. Ok, Sparky is not Carl. Also, he doesn't know Dr. Bauman's work unless he had it done by him.

True - he may not *personally* know him, but he may know enough based upon patient's photos to provide his thoughts on him as a physician. We're entitled to form our own opinion based upon factual data.

1662 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Spring 2006

1105 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Fall 2009

M&M Weblog

I registered on this site just to add my opinion on Dr. Alan Bauman.

I got my first transplant (1600 grafts) at Bosley in Beverly Hills, CA in Dec. 1999. They did a good job, but the shock loss was terrible and the scar they left on my head is large and sloppy. Although I have nothing against Bosley, I felt I was very lucky I went to one of their better surgeons -- and I would not recommend them to anyone.

In Nov. 2009 I got an additional 3,378 grafts (over two days) with the FUE (NeoGraft) procedure by Dr. Bauman, who did an amazing job. From start to finish I felt my procedure and his professionalism were absolutely top notch, and four months later my grafts are already filling in beautifully. I've gotten nothing but compliments about how natural the hairline looks, and I'm very excited to see it at the end of 2010.

I would not hesitate to return to Dr. Bauman if I needed any additional work done. And I highly recommend the NeoGraft; it was surprisingly pain-free and the recovery was quick & easy.

FYI, I found Dr. Bauman through my friend Kevin Nalty, who is also thrilled with the results of his FUE transplant. We both made videos about our experiences with Dr. Bauman for our YouTube channels (Kevin's channel is nalts and my channel is mediocrefilms).

I have nothing but high praise for Dr. Bauman and his staff.

I just want to point out something: A person getting a quality hair transplant using the Neograft is certainly a possibility and for those who have chimed in here, a reality.

However, making unsubstantiated claims regarding the efficacy of one method over the other, is something completely different.

I am eternally happy for a fellow balding man or who woman who finds a measure happiness with their results...the individual is the measure of his or her happiness, not others.

Please keep that in mind when I offer a comment...it is not to slight those who may have had a wonderful experience with a particular doctor/clinic/method...my only purpose as an educated member is to point out that the "best" or "better" etc...when pointing to a particular machine, etc.. needs to be verified.

Hopefully, we will start seeing more Neograft work and we can properly comment on how it has stood against other methods.

Jason

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Originally posted by M&M:
Originally posted by Joe S from Maryland:

True - he may not *personally* know him, but he may know enough based upon patient's photos to provide his thoughts on him as a physician. We're entitled to form our own opinion based upon factual data.

@ M&M Many patient photo's are fake. If you form your opinion on a fake photo, that's fine. I wouldn't.

Originally posted by Greg B:

I registered on this site just to add my opinion on Dr. Alan Bauman.

I got my first transplant (1600 grafts) at Bosley in Beverly Hills, CA in Dec. 1999. They did a good job, but the shock loss was terrible and the scar they left on my head is large and sloppy. Although I have nothing against Bosley, I felt I was very lucky I went to one of their better surgeons -- and I would not recommend them to anyone.

In Nov. 2009 I got an additional 3,378 grafts (over two days) with the FUE (NeoGraft) procedure by Dr. Bauman, who did an amazing job. From start to finish I felt my procedure and his professionalism were absolutely top notch, and four months later my grafts are already filling in beautifully. I've gotten nothing but compliments about how natural the hairline looks, and I'm very excited to see it at the end of 2010.

I would not hesitate to return to Dr. Bauman if I needed any additional work done. And I highly recommend the NeoGraft; it was surprisingly pain-free and the recovery was quick & easy.

FYI, I found Dr. Bauman through my friend Kevin Nalty, who is also thrilled with the results of his FUE transplant. We both made videos about our experiences with Dr. Bauman for our YouTube channels (Kevin's channel is nalts and my channel is mediocrefilms).

I have nothing but high praise for Dr. Bauman and his staff.

I totally agree Greg and I saw your LIVE tranplant on Stickam! I called in and talked to you as well. Great stuff and nice job by Dr. Bauman as well.

Ok Joe,

While I haven't received the information I asked for, I believe if you're going to take the time to create a video like that, then you're probably genuine. Thus, as long as you follow the rules of this community and be respectful, you are certainly welcome to continue to post here.

That said, I think you have to appreciate that everyone has the ability and right to form an opinion based on their observations. It's quite presumptuous of you to assume that Sparky formed his opinion based on "fake" photos when you have no idea what he looked at to form his opinion. Likewise, it wouldn't be fair for Sparky to begrudge your positive experience with Dr. Bauman.

On a somewhat related note, I'm concerned about this comment you made: "One guy is mentally unstable..."

What degree do you have to diagnose another patient as "mentally unstable"?

Best wishes and welcome to our community,

Bill

Greg B,

Since I've asked the other posters on this topic to provide proof that they're genuine patients of Dr. Bauman due to the number of new members sharing their glowing reviews, I feel it's only appropriate to ask the same of you.

Thus, to prove you're a genuine patient of Dr. Bauman's, please send me an email to help@hairtransplantnetwork.com with your full name, date of surgery, and documentation from Dr. Bauman's clinic with your full name on it substantiating that you had surgery there. Your identity and personal information will be kept in strict confidence.

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation,

Bill

I am also a victim of Bauman.

The only reason he gets media exposure is because he has great Public Relations people not because he is a great Doctor. Do not believe everything you hear and see. They should do a story on all the people he has butchered.