Dr. Arocha - FUT 4086- Framing of the face

This patient that is in his early 60's came to Arocha Hair Restoration with advance stages of hair loss (NW VI) . We recommended and performed FUT of 4086 FU's. He came back in to AHR for follow- up nine months later to discuss filling in his crown region. He now has the framing of his face that he desires and his results will continue to improve over the next several months. He does not take finasteride, but we recommended it again to help with coverage in the crown area.

Please visit Photos - Framing of the Face - FUT- 4086 on Houston Hair Transplant Hair Restoration for Arocha Hair Restoration in Houston Texas US Before and After photos of this patient.

before1_zpse348606e.jpg

post-op_zps1551e6b3.jpg

after5_zps05d87f1e.jpg

Before3_zpsbe705a09.jpg

postop4_zpsa0c20bb5.jpg

After1_zps3c43f5f4.jpg

before2_zpsb4d01c30.jpg

postop2_zps1c966b2c.jpg

After2_zps422fb64e.jpg

before4_zps18c08400.jpg

post-op3_zps48267783.jpg

After10_zps683d7904.jpg

Edited by ArochaInfo

Employed by Dr. Bernard Arocha. Dr. Arocha is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Nice and natural looking work Dr.Arocha !

1st HT 1973 FUT's with Dr.Robert Mcclellan 6/28/2007

*unfortunately I have no info on hair count on my 1st surgery ..

2nd HT 3026 FUT's with Dr. Bernadino Arocha 1/9/2014

1's - 797

2's - 3700

3's - 246

5634 hairs

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/attachment.php?attachmentid=54945&d=1389315686

3026 FUTs 1 day HT#2 post op frontal picture

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Scooter and David! Thank you for taking the time to view our results! It is always great to hear from two gentleman who are educated in the art of good hair transplants! Your comments mean alot to us here at AHR. Thank you!

Best wishes,

CeCe

Employed by Dr. Bernard Arocha. Dr. Arocha is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

I'd be interested to know what a person in his sixties experiences on average when starting finasteride. I thought that the dht is really dropping at that age naturally?

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Hi Spanker,

Thanks for viewing our post and your question. I had to confer with Dr. Arocha on this one. In a nutshell, a person in his sixties has a similar benefit/risk profile as a person of a younger age. While testosterone does decrease and consequently DHT, there is still enough DHT to be operant on his AGA susceptibility.Finasteride use now has a great benefit in preventing BPH, and even my improve the risk of prostatic ca.

Happy Thanksgiving,

CeCe

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Number47,

Agreed! The salt and pepper hair color does look great on this gentleman. It helps produce a very natural result indeed! Thank you for taking the time to comment and view our post.

Best wishes,

CeCe

BUSA,

The number of grafts is only one variable. The size of the area is also very important. 4000 FU in a smaller area might yield nice density, but in a larger head (like here)not as much. His hair was also clumping together, it looks fuller when combed through. Thanks for viewing and asking questions.

• 1 month later...

Hi HairStudmuffin,

Thank you for taking the time to view our post. This gentlemen was very pleased with his results. We believe that hair restoration is about producing the most natural result possible according to the patient circumstances (for example: the patient's age).

Thank you again for your comments,

CeCe

Hi HairStudmuffin,

Thank you for taking the time to view our post. This gentlemen was very pleased with his results. We believe that hair restoration is about producing the most natural result possible according to the patient circumstances (for example: the patient's age).

Thank you again for your comments,

CeCe