3992 grafts, Dr V Hasson, 5 month update

ned

Hi All,

Please find attached a link to my hair restoration site. I have posted photographs of my 5 month stage....so far im really pleased with the results but expecting the hair in the front to mature more. icon_smile.gif

My goal was to lower the hairline and thicken the frontal area. Dr Hasson placed 3992 grafts on the 22nd July 2009..

Man, things are looking wkd already. You are going to have one amazing transformation!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

ned, looking great for just 5 months. I had my HT 2 weeks after you. Your hair characteristic gives you a fuller look than my hair even though we are almost at the same pace. I hope to see mine thicken up in the next coming months. Good Luck to you and Happy Growing!

*hmm, I think I might of met you the same day or day before my surgery. You were having your staples removed. =P if not, nevermind.

Ned,

While you still have a long way to go before you see your final result, your hair is already showing major signs of improvement. Such a large ultra refined session with a good amount of natural hair remaining will give you a very dense and natural looking result. I'm looking forward to seeing the final result in several months.

All the Best,

Bill

Here is a photo immediately post op at the hotel... 1200 grafts were placed in the front to lower the hairline, and the remainder of the 3992 grafts were positioned amongst the existing hair to thicken the area up. The crown was not touched but im trying to thicken it up with proscar + monoxidal 5%........ icon_smile.gif

Top-_image_resize.jpg.91f69e6fedf481a3710a10701f2a0268.jpg

Everyone - thankyou for your comments..

jmg544 - Yes I remember you, good to see things are looking good for you too!! At first I constantly monitored others who had surgery the same time or just before me. One person I have been monitoring was 'lovetospoon', and his growth was far far quicker than mine! I just guess it depends on the person...

Julius - Im not sure on the actual density, but I was told they were packed in pretty dense...I had 3992 overall...

Bill - Thanks for your ongoing support, without your input on this community, I probably wouldn't have gone through with a HT

HMO/Phil mascallpen - Ive just posted some post op photos, let me know if you want to see any more..

• 1 month later...

Looking really good. We are quite similar in our hairloss and our grafts ( I received 150 less) but for 5 month it looks great. Cant wait to see your results in the future

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson