Hasson and Wong purchase ARTAS FUE System.

Restoration Robotics Announces The Shipment Of Their 100th ARTAS® Robotic System

Restoration Robotics Announces The Shipment Of Their 100th ARTAS® Robotic System -- SAN JOSE, Calif., Oct. 7, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ --

SAN JOSE, Calif., Oct. 7, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Restoration Robotics, Inc. announces a major milestone - the shipment of the 100th ARTAS® Robotic System to Hasson & Wong Aesthetic Hair Surgery in Vancouver, BC.

"We are excited to be the 100th center to receive the ARTAS Robotic System. Our patients travel from around the world to our center. They are astute, educated, and do their research, as do we. At the end of the day, our focus is on providing our patients the best possible outcomes and options. The ARTAS Procedure is the most advanced reproducible FUE surgery available. We are enthusiastic about the unique benefits we are now able to offer our patients and look forward to ARTAS contributing to substantial practice growth and continued patient satisfaction," said Drs. Hasson and Wong when they received the good news.

With the commercial launch in late 2011, achieving the 100th system demonstrates the ARTAS Robotic System's widespread adoption among leading hair transplant experts. This transformative technology is currently cleared for use in forty-six countries, with additional clearances pending.

I've seen this in action & looks a lot better than the neo graft & from what I've read it has better HT results also.

Maybe a silly question but do H&W go through a lot of training to use such machines?

Wonder if they will practice like the bernstein group where they prep the site a day before. Hence what they normally do huge HT in one day spread it out over 2/ 3 or even 4 days if that's possible.

Just a thought of how a HT practice such a complex machine.

FUE at Hasson&Wong?? Wow, that's big news. Interesting to see that they chose the ARTAS device. I'm eager to see some results. However, they will likely trial it for a while first.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Maybe they seen how good the yeild is esp using a 0.9 punch.

I guess they will still for the best part using there great FUT methods & this machine not only will give them more options but be on top of the game in this fast,demanding, modern, world we live in.

I for one is happy they will give this a shot & hope it works out for them & even more happy such a tool is going in good hands who knows this business so well.

Speaking of H&W and FUE, what's become of Joe Tillman? Joe announced he had left H&W to join Rahal because H&W didn't offer FUE and Rahal did. Now we learn that H&W appears poised to offer FUE. Joe posted a few Rahal FUE cases here but then seemed to drop off the map. Lately, we've been getting only anonymously posted cases by Rahal's clinic. Seems curious. Anyone know what's going on?

Speaking of H&W and FUE, what's become of Joe Tillman? Joe announced he had left H&W to join Rahal because H&W didn't offer FUE and Rahal did. Now we learn that H&W appears poised to offer FUE. Joe posted a few Rahal FUE cases here but then seemed to drop off the map. Lately, we've been getting only anonymously posted cases by Rahal's clinic. Seems curious. Anyone know what's going on?

Good point pupdaddy.

Hair Transplant Dr Feller Oct 2011

Hair Transplant Dr Lorenzo June 2014