My 4000 grafts repair with Dr. Erdogan – September 29th and 30th

Danyb

Really good news that they were able to harvest over 4000 grafts from the scalp alone quite incredible you must be so happy right now. I wish you all the best and I really hope this session finally gets you to where you deserve to be. It has been a long journey for you and it has been nice chatting with you with pm. I look forward to following your progress.

I would be interested in how the smp works out for you in the scar. As I said to you once you have healed up laxity exercises are really important to get that scar fixed, it looks low but even so if you have the laxity a decent improvement should be possible.

Thanks again David for your support and attention. It's been a long journey indeed and making the decision about the doctor was not easy. As I said, I kept seeing great results (Hasson and Wong, Lorenzo, Erdogan, Konior and many others) and was always wondering why I couldn't come any close to that. So let's hope this will take me there.

I will keep posting from time to time also to help people that may have questions about bad ht's and repairs.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Danyb,

Hope you get a great result man. Are you planning a scar revision down the road.

Regards

Thanks a lot Dubhain. I appreciate your message. I am indeed planning a scar revision or perhaps FUE into the scar using body/beard hair. Dr. Erdogan said I should wait and see how my donor would look like in 1 year and Dilek (his expert graft extractor) said she could extract 1000 grafts still. Let's wait and see :)

Pretty impressive that they got 4k grafts out of the donor. I thought the donor area was a little bit small. But 4k is awesome.

Agreed Ko, I thought the same. Having heard from Bisanga I only had 1000#, and from Lorenzo, 3000#, Obviously that was a surprise to me and great news. In a way I was worried if that could affect my overall density in the back and coverage of the scar, but I trust Dr. Erdogan would only do what was possible and reasonable. He even said I could possibly have an extra 1000#. Let's wait and see.

• 2 weeks later...
Congrats! You will have an amazing result! Keep us posted it and good growth!

coming along nicely, continued best wishes on your growth .

Best of luck for strong growth!

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. Regards

• 2 weeks later...
Got my fingers crossed for you dude, and looking forward to see some photos this month when you have a chance.

Thanks FUE2014, I appreciate your support. I will keep posting pictures once a month, so should do it in the next 2 weeks or so when I get to the 2 months mark. I've been shedding and hair is growing longer. Looking better in the donor as if nothing was taken from there and previous scar is disappearing.

• 3 weeks later...
Looks fairly typical for the "bald month". :)

you look fine, everything is progressing as it should, once you get over month 2 you're over the hump and will start noticing improvement - best wishes

Thanks guys.

Hi Dany,

You look on track I would say. It's tough the two month mark for anyone but I think it is even harder when you have a wide strip scar at the back to conceal. Hang in there buddy and things will start to get easier for you.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Hi Dany,

You look on track I would say. It's tough the two month mark for anyone but I think it is even harder when you have a wide strip scar at the back to conceal. Hang in there buddy and things will start to get easier for you.

Thanks David. Agreed, but in a way the scar is hardly noticeable specially at night. I actually think my hair looks better than the pictures portray.

• 1 month later...