Dr. Rahal FUE Result: 2818 Grafts 7 Months Post-op

Hi everybody,

The patient is 37 and from Canada. He is just 7 months post-op from Rahal FUE and is ecstatic about the results. He has not styled his hair like this in years! As you know, he can expect additional density/thickening in the coming months, so the best is yet to come.

Please note that the patient emailed the after photos.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Patient Information

Months Post-Op: 7 months

Norwood Scale: 4

Procedure Type: Rahal FUE

Treatment Areas: Front

Graft Count: 2818

Hair Count: 6061

1a.jpg

1b.jpeg

2a.jpg

2b.jpeg

3a.jpg

3b.jpeg

4a.jpg

4b.jpeg

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

p3.jpg

p4.jpg

p5.jpg

5.jpeg

Edited by RahalHairTransplant

Rahal Hair Transplant Clinic - Answers to questions and posts using this account are strictly opinions and not to be considered medical advice.

This is not really the clinic's fault but I thought I'd emphasize how one sided the comparison is. The after pictures might lead one to believe his resulting hair is "perfect", but in reality the low quality blurry pictures in poor lighting with strategically styled hair act to conceal the flaws.... a lot.

Hey Rootz,

I agree better quality after photos would be ideal. At one year, I'll reach out and try to grab clearer photos.

In all fairness, you're implying that there are many flaws.

It's a great result... the patient is happy.

If anything, it's only going to get better, thicker and more dense.

My only concern is that others will expect the same result so quickly. It's a waiting game... typically 12-15 months.

Rahal Hair Transplant Clinic - Answers to questions and posts using this account are strictly opinions and not to be considered medical advice.

This is not really the clinic's fault but I thought I'd emphasize how one sided the comparison is. The after pictures might lead one to believe his resulting hair is "perfect", but in reality the low quality blurry pictures in poor lighting with strategically styled hair act to conceal the flaws.... a lot.

It is not necessarily the clinic's fault as that maybe all the patient has sent but I have to agree with Rootz on this.

The size of the area with 2800 grafts will not give a full head of hair. The lighting, angles and blurry pictures give the impression it is denser in the front hairline area than it actually is. The coverage will look full but will additionally look fuller when the hair pinned back is unpinned and falls forward naturally over the transplanted hair.

Very good for 7 months though.

Edited by chrisdav

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Hey Rootz,

I agree better quality after photos would be ideal. At one year, I'll reach out and try to grab clearer photos.

In all fairness, you're implying that there are many flaws.

It's a great result... the patient is happy.

If anything, it's only going to get better, thicker and more dense.

My only concern is that others will expect the same result so quickly. It's a waiting game... typically 12-15 months.

I can't really comment on the flaws because it is hard to see, but I think it's safe to assume with better pictures his hair would look less ideal. That's not to say this is a bad result, in fact I would wager the opposite. This appears to be a nice result (and will get even better), but the after pictures might lead some people into thinking his result (so far) is quite a bit better than it really is.

Great result. Remembering its 7 months.

I've seen worse quality photos from ht patients posted on this forum that get more praise than this guy is atm. Its obvious be will not get back native density (its impossible to achieve) but it appears this guy will get pretty close to the perfect result from a ht. If the after photos were taken by the clinic there would be issues.

Edited by Loags79