Dr. Bhatti- 2453 grafts for a Traction Alopecia Patient

This Patient had Traction Alopecia.

2453 FUE grafts were implanted by Dr. Bhatti to restore the hairline and temple points.

The "after" pictures are from 6 months post-op.

Thank you,

California

IMG_0358.jpg.2504c1eaebf3682a8b60e3d921eec49f.jpg

DSC_0887.jpg.9dd90c23704a918748f22615d8f7bc04.jpg

IMG_0363.jpg.8585d64c5ee499a6561a5bc1cd2cace9.jpg

DSC_0888.jpg.d693ca41cdf9ed9768ae2574eb1d7b2f.jpg

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• 3 months later...

Wow! One of the biggest transformations I've seen shared lately. Excellent work! Big kudos to Dr. Bhatti for helping this gentleman!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Big difference. This guy had done super donor. High yield plus great caliber equals a great result.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Just my opinion, but while this looks to be a success in terms of growth I think the surface area was much too large for the number of grafts. I think he looks better but with the caveat of the result (so far) looking "off" because the grafts are spread too thin over an aggressive/smooth hairline. He is 6 months out and still has improvement though.