Is Dr. Charles running hair mill clinics in parts of the USA?

densedream

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/176313-no-discernible-no-definitive-hairline-border-after-3000-grafts-have-i-been-scammed.html

I was a participant in this thread of surfmusic777 and he had some pretty bad results from a now deceased coalition member. It appears that the doctor was in business with Dr. Charles. According to surfmusic777 Dr. Charles is managing several hair mills under is name. I haven't researched into these claims of surfmusic777 too much yet but was hoping the moderators would look into the situation and clear things up. If he is indeed operating other clinics under his name, I do not think such a doctor should be recommended here for many obvious reasons.

EDIT:I think that I rushed to conclusions and the title of this thread is inappropriate. Especially after seeing how unstable of a person surfmusic777 is. I think the title should be changed to, "other hair clinics" instead of "hair mills". I think emotions take the best of us when we see bad results and we want to know exactly why. After surfmusic777 starting posting more it was clear that he's not the most credible source and could have a serious case if bi-polar disorder. I think some should research this guy being a police officer and make them aware of some of his postings to the general public. I can guarantee he abuses his power.

Edited by densedream

I will refrain from expressing my thoughts on Dr Charles work in general or his general practice(as people have told me things in confidence) but if he is operating other clinics under his name/using his name to promote other clinics who happen to do bad work(this was strongly insinuated in a thread about a year ago under which Charles agreed to be displayed as "Medical Director" of another clinic, this is going by memory) then I think that would be a very good reason for any surgeon's ejection off this forum.

Edited by Mickey85

Once again surfmusic777 I can barely discern the point in your rambling post. It might be easier if you break it into paragraphs. Anyways, keep these type of post in your own thread as this thread is to discuss Dr. Charles and his hair transplant centers that are not at his main office in Florida. These hair centers may have other doctors performing surgery under his name since he is in the coalition here. I don't know the full story but I'm sure the doctor will have to be transparent to the forum.

But since you're here, why would you go back to have surgery after you had two failed ones already? And that was with a recommended doctor. Who's you doctor this time? Just remember, even though I don't really like you, I know how hard it is to be balding so I want you to realize that you only have so many donor grafts and if they continued to be wasted, you will be unable to get a decent head of hair.

Edited by densedream

Is this Surfmusic guy serious? Buddy, Densedream is trying to help you out here, no reason to badmouth him. We understand you had a poor experience and now Densedream is going out of his way to the root of the problem by questioning Dr. Charles' credibility (Dr. Charles' ethics/running hair mills). He's right, stick to one thread about your experience separate from this thread as it throws people off or makes them disinterested.

By the way, maybe a "thank you" in your post would be appreciated.

For your information:

Rambling is defined as: (of writing or speech) lengthy and confused or inconsequential.

1st Procedure, Oct. 2012 - 1,704 grafts FUT w/Dr. True

2nd Procedure, Sept. 2015 - 2500 grafts FUE w/Dr. Vories

FUE Progress - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/180966-my-experience-w-dr-vories-2-500-grafts.html

FUE 1 year result - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/184716-1-year-results-2-500-grafts-w-dr-vories.html

Surfmusic, this thread was started to raise questions about Dr. Charles' APPARENT involvement with hair mills around the US. In this context, a "mill" is an establishment or a chain of establishments where low quality, low-priced hair transplants are carried out by practitioners possessed of minimal skill or experience. Their existence isn't illegal since "mills" like Bosley have been around butchering patients for years.

What is troubling is that Dr. Charles is a recommended surgeon on this forum but SEEMS TO BE lending his name and reputation to enhance the credibility of another practice or chain of practices that hasn't earned it. People see his name, his photo, his credentials and the fact that he's a HRN coalition doctor and naturally assume that they can get the benefit of his experience and reputation without having to pay top dollar by going to one of these hair mills.

You can't hijack every thread that mentions Dr. Charles just because he was in business with the surgeon that did you wrong. Although it might not be obvious to you right now, this thread could help you in a BIG WAY . . . . IF you give it time and stop pissing people off.

Rather than toss around speculation and personal insults why not wait for Dr. Charles to come on here and shed some light.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

didn't your mother advise you when you were young that if you have nothing nice to say, don't say it?

you are a cowardly troll hiding behind an avatar of Tom Cruise.

where's the real photos of your face?

why do you care,

stop half trying to help me and then mostly anger me

u don't want to go there....trust me

i have more testosterone than i know what to do with...if u catch my drift...that's why im losing my hair

give dr. charles the benefit of the doubt

so what if he's farming out work

he's making the scene democratic so to speak, for those who can't afford the insane going rate of $6 per graft

don't ever write to me again

i consider this matter closed

what u going to run to your daddy bill the managing editor and ask him to ban me or somehow reprimand me

i spit out punks like u when i pull them over as a CHP officer because they're little wise-asses

take that faggy University of Florida degree and shove it up ur uptight snobby ass

good riddens, punk!

You are a police officer??? Well everyone, this explains a lot about what's going on in today's society in regards to police brutality and violence. This uneducated vile speaking man can pull you over and make your life hell.

You are an embarrassment to all police officers that act like civil human beings and I hope that there are not too many others like yourself. It's unfortunate that you treat people you pull over like trash when you feel they are smarter than you or understand the law better than you. ( you'll call them wise-asses) You probably abuse you rights as CHP and make all police officers look bad. What's next, your testosterone's too high so you beat up or shoot some kid who makes you anger during a traffic stop? Or maybe he has a full head of hair and hot girlfriend next to him? That would really make you blow your lid.

You are a loose cannon that needs psychological help. Maybe you have PTSD from something that happen while on the beat and you need to talk to someone. I just really feel bad for the people in your life that don't agree with everything that comes out of your mouth.

Oh by the way, there are plenty of doctors recommended here that don't charge $6 graft, just another tip before you blow a blood vessel from high blood pressure. Cheers!

For clarification, I didn't write you again, this is my thread that you commented on.

Edited by densedream

"take that faggy University of Florida degree and shove it up ur uptight snobby ass"

This guy is a joke and out of touch with the world. I'd be surprised if Dr. Charles even takes this thread seriously anymore.

1st Procedure, Oct. 2012 - 1,704 grafts FUT w/Dr. True

2nd Procedure, Sept. 2015 - 2500 grafts FUE w/Dr. Vories

FUE Progress - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/180966-my-experience-w-dr-vories-2-500-grafts.html

FUE 1 year result - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/184716-1-year-results-2-500-grafts-w-dr-vories.html

Surf,

Please remember the following: this is a public forum; we do not tolerate any sort of bullying, inflammatory comments, and disparaging remarks about an individuals race, sex, religion, or sexual orientation. These are some of our basic Terms of Serivce, which you agreed to upon becoming a member. If you cannot oblige by these rules, you will not be allowed to post.

Furthermore, our community is founded on the principle of members helping each other out. Everyone replying in this thread simply wants to help you. Lashing out and making derogatory comments will get you nowhere.

We - the moderators - informed Dr. Charles about this thread and the other about your experience with Dr. Siporin. He will review the content and leave a reply. Until that time, all comments are pure opinion and speculation. Thus, I suggest letting things "cool off" and allowing Dr. Charles a chance to reply.

I have no problem with members discussing the issue in the meantime. If the inappropriate comments continue, however, I will lock the thread until he is ready to reply.

Thank you for your cooperation.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Surf,

Please remember the following: this is a public forum; we do not tolerate any sort of bullying, inflammatory comments, and disparaging remarks about an individuals race, sex, religion, or sexual orientation. These are some of our basic Terms of Serivce, which you agreed to upon becoming a member. If you cannot oblige by these rules, you will not be allowed to post.

Furthermore, our community is founded on the principle of members helping each other out. Everyone replying in this thread simply wants to help you. Lashing out and making derogatory comments will get you nowhere.

We - the moderators - informed Dr. Charles about this thread and the other about your experience with Dr. Siporin. He will review the content and leave a reply. Until that time, all comments are pure opinion and speculation. Thus, I suggest letting things "cool off" and allowing Dr. Charles a chance to reply.

I have no problem with members discussing the issue in the meantime. If the inappropriate comments continue, however, I will lock the thread until he is ready to reply.

Thank you for your cooperation.

I apologize you feel I get the sense that I was the 1st one to make inflammatory remarks. In my own defense, they were in response to DenseDream etc's remarks. In other words, DenseDream clothes or disguises helping me on one hand and then writes inflammatory & agitating/provoking things on the other hand, so did the other junior member. Just go ahead if you like and read again/review the tone of their written communication they've made to me. Putting it differently, these other members started it first. I don't (just like everyone else) like to have my intelligence insulted. It's worse since I am an honors college graduate & am getting negative feedback which causes extra stress and worry. I will be neutral until a response is given (written here or elsewhere on this website), as you stated by Dr. Charles. He has called me & seems flexible with providing a reasonable solution shortly that will, I'm hoping make me happy. I have cooled off as you suggested I do, by not even glancing over any replies by the members/patients I've mentioned above. Thank you, FutureHTdoc.

Surf,

Thank you for the civil reply. I think clearing the air and waiting for a reply from Dr. Charles is a good idea!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.