Jotronic leaving H&W, joining Rahal & promoting FUE!

HARIRI

Hi Guys

I heard from a balding hair loss show days ago that Jotronic (Joe Tillman) who is my favorite hair loss mentor and clinic representative changed his views about FUE and started promoting it after seeing great results close to FUT in the industry which made him resigns from H&W and find another clinic that endorses FUE method. However I couldnt hear the interview well because of the internet streaming.

I guess I heard that he will be working for Dr. Rahal from Canada? Can anyone confirm this to me? Thanks. :confused:

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

"Hasson & Wong Hair Transplants. I may sound biased, but I was a patient of Doctor Wong’s prior to becoming a hair transplant patient educator for Hasson & Wong. Hasson & Wong is with no doubt the best clinic on the planet, which—unless there are hair transplant clinics on Melchior 5—makes them the best clinic in the known universe" Jotronic - HairTransplantMentor.com

http://hairtransplantmentor.com/hair-loss-resources/

I see you deleted the photos that's a real shame.

What's next to go, the H&W endorsement?

Hey, I didn't know thats why Joe left? I May sound biased too but after 2 failed transplants at other clinics i went into Hasson and wong as a repair patient.. and wow they really turned my life around. I went from hopeless to loving the world again. Dr hasson even fixed my scar to a point where i shave the back of my head to nearly a 2 guard with no one ever being able to detect my scar.

MoMo542, nothing personal. He applauded Dr. Wong and said great things about him. Its just that he wants to develop more in the HT industry and enter the FUE world which is now globally most popular. He tried many times to introduce FUE into H&W but it didn't work out. So I totally understand why Joe left. Good luck Joe and wish that you take Dr. Rahal's FUE to another level and correct all the strip issues they have by implementing H&W elite scar less strip techniques.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

MoMo542, nothing personal. He applauded Dr. Wong and said great things about him. Its just that he wants to develop more in the HT industry and enter the FUE world which is now globally most popular. He tried many times to introduce FUE into H&W but it didn't work out. So I totally understand why Joe left. Good luck Joe and wish that you take Dr. Rahal's FUE to another level and correct all the strip issues they have by implementing H&W elite scar less strip techniques.

this.

Edited by hairfarmer79

Is this the official reason for the departure? That Joe wanted to get into the FUE world?

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

i just saw it now. Hopefully everyone is happy and it worked out for the best on both sides. Rahal got a great guy. And as for hasson and wong; They are so great at what they do, their work can easily speak for itself.

"Hasson & Wong Hair Transplants. I may sound biased, but I was a patient of Doctor Wong’s prior to becoming a hair transplant patient educator for Hasson & Wong. Hasson & Wong is with no doubt the best clinic on the planet, which—unless there are hair transplant clinics on Melchior 5—makes them the best clinic in the known universe" Jotronic - HairTransplantMentor.com

http://hairtransplantmentor.com/hair-loss-resources/

I see you deleted the photos that's a real shame.

What's next to go, the H&W endorsement?

Damn, bit of a shame that the photos were deleted...