If BHT was your last resort who whould you chose?

AGL77

If BHT was/is your last resort which doc would you go to for your procedure and why?

Would you see one for bread and another for body (below the neck)?

Anyone had experiences?

Edited by AGL77

If budget is not my concern then I will rank them in the following:-

1) Dr. Umar from USA

2) Dr. Bisanga from Belgium

3) Dr. Maras (HDC clinic) from Cyprus

4) Dr. Hakan Doganay from Turkey

5) Dr. Bhatti from India

There are my favorite BHT surgeons based on the results I have seen. Good luck buddy.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

• Moderators

I'm scheduled with Dr Dorin (True and Dorin) for September to use 500 to 600 chest hair grafts.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

Dr. Umar likely has the most experience with large BHT sessions. I would strongly suggest that you meet him first and that you do as much research as possible and write down your questions prior to the consultation.

I chose Dr. Umar second, the reason being is he was serious about fixing my hair when another doctor (scam artist whose name cannot be mentioned here) offered to do a 500 graft "test" session, that he promptly talked me into changing into a 1000 graft session.

While I wasn't butchered from the experience, I wasted a lot of money and, more importantly, 500 precious scalp grafts (oddly enough, the beard and chest test session went pretty well, while the scalp grafts got wasted across my scalp)

That was my last mistake. After that I went to Dr. Umar and only wished I had of listened to my gut instinct and went there first, but instead I wanted to be cheap and try out 500 grafts. Since that day I've gotten amazing results from Dr. Umar and truly believe no one else could achieve what he achieved with my hair. Perhaps Dr. Bisanga could have come close, but I don't know, and Belgium is across the pond anyway.

• Moderators

Wylie,

Now you have me worried because I have a 500 - 600 test chest hair session scheduled with Dr Dorin in September. I was hoping to be able to push him to do 1000 or more, but now I'm not so sure. After 25 years of living with pluggy, thin hair with multiple scars, I'm finally hoping to get this corrected with several BHT surgeries.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.