Dr. James Vogel - 1700 graft FUE session

Looks good so far, but it`s always difficult to evaluate a result when before pictures are with wet, and the after pictures with dry hair. Makes me wonder sometimes, it definitely should be a matter of fact to provide the very same basic conditions when presenting a result.

Would also be interesting for forum members to see the immediate post op pics btw. So thanks for considering.

I completely agree that wet pre-op photos cannot meaningfully be used to assess dry post operative results. In this case the patient was thrilled with his result and I asked staff to post his photos for the network not realizing the limited pre op photos on hand. Nevertheless a happy patient is un-deniable and the most important result! Thank you all for pointing out this important point in assessing results.

JEV

There is no functional reason to wet the hair pre-operative, especially prior to taking photos. Zero. Whilst a happy patient is undeniable, the result being successful or not is subjective. One may consider this result good, whilst another may consider it below average. Too many inconsistencies here to provide an accurate conclusion.

Being a former Dr. Vogel patient, it's been 3 years since my procedure, and I couldn't be happier with the results.

That's excellent to hear :) No one is taking your experience or result away from you, we know Dr Vogel can have excellent results, we would just like some consistency with the before and after photos, that's all :)