Hair Transplant doctors India - pls help decide

KellyM

Hi, Am new to this forum and reside in Bangalore. Am confused about selection of Doctors. Am currently thinking about Dr Venkatram Mysore (because he is based in Bangalore) or Dr Madhu (Hyderabad). Also I have not seen many recent posts on Dr Venkatram (not sure why though). Please help with your suggestion/experience please. Will appreciate all help coming my way.

Thanks in advance friends

Hi Kelly,

In India, we recommend Dr. Madhu and Dr. Radha. Both have been thoroughly reviewed and meet our stringent recommendation standards.

Please feel free to ask any additional questions.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Guest shreyas24

You can also visit"Oliva Cosmetic Surgery" center for Hair Transplantation. It is an aesthetically designed center delivering world class treatment offering wide range of aesthetic surgeries comprehensive care for various problems addressing ones desire for self- improvement. And also you can get EMI payment option through this reputed clinic.

I'm going to have a FUE with Dr. Bhatti in the near future. He is currently up for recommendation which he should get unless there is some kind of conspiracy. I have yet to hear any complaints about him.

That is not quite correct, the OP can view the concerns from HT veterans, and also past patient experiences and make up their own mind after reading the thread here.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/175737-potential-recommendation-dr-tejinder-bhatti-chandigarh-india.html

Again you are disrespectful to the many veteran forum members who took the time to state their candid opinions there and also to future HT patients by not stating the truth.

I don't know where you come from making this statement anyway especially since you've not had a HT yourself with this or any doctor.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

In india, Dr. Sangay Bhutia trained in hair transplant under the tutelage of Dr ****** ****** and was previously working as senior hair transplant surgeon in Dr.A's Clinic. He have lot of experience.

If we want to meet Dr.Sangay Bhutia then visit on:

(contact information removed by moderator)

Edited by David - TakingThePlunge

I'm going to have a FUE with Dr. Bhatti in the near future. He is currently up for recommendation which he should get unless there is some kind of conspiracy. I have yet to hear any complaints about him.

Hi Densedream,

Thank you for putting your faith in Dr. Bhatti for your HT. I am sure that he will meet or exceed your expectations. I am happy that you have done your research and zeroed in on your HT Surgeon. Usually, that is the hardest part. Congratulations!

I honestly don't believe that there is, or will be any kind of conspiracy. This is a very well reputed, highly respected and transparent forum. We have complete faith in the Pat, Bill, Blake, David and the rest of the HRN Team to make a fair and un-biased decision after taking into account also, the feedback from this wonderful community. On a personal level, I am very impressed by the amount of scrutiny and due diligence that goes into recommending a Surgeon for this Forum. What you see on the front end is just a small percentage of the scrutiny, research and audit that goes on in the backend.

It has been very reassuring to hear from so many of Dr. Bhatti's patients. God bless their hearts. Their validations are heart warming. Besides the Dr. Bhatti Patients, (past, present and future), we also have a lot of respect for the Veteran Members of this Forum. These Members have a track record of investing their time and efforts on this forum for the benefit of fellow hair loss sufferers. That too, without any vested interest. We take their feedback very seriously and hope that we can meet their expectations.

We (Dr. Bhatti's Clinic) are hoping to be welcomed by this Community. If and when that happens.....it will be an honor and a privilege that we will never take for granted and will work hard consistently, to justify.

Thank you.

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

That is not quite correct, the OP can view the concerns from HT veterans, and also past patient experiences and make up their own mind after reading the thread here.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/175737-potential-recommendation-dr-tejinder-bhatti-chandigarh-india.html

Again you are disrespectful to the many veteran forum members who took the time to state their candid opinions there and also to future HT patients by not stating the truth.

I don't know where you come from making this statement anyway especially since you've not had a HT yourself with this or any doctor.

Sorry I just read the 20 + replies from members here and online that are very happy with their surgery so I extrapolated that he is doing a good job and patients are satisfied. I said he was up for recommendation so how am I not stating the truth? I just gave the member another option India because that was their question. In every thread about Dr. Bhatti, you are always close by to marginalize his results and skill.

To the OP, this doctor below is recommended here still even though many members voiced their concerns over his results, the thread has been since forgotten and he is still performing average transplants. Dr. Bhatti's results are way better, FUE, and cheaper... you get the picture, so choose wisely and research research and then...do some more research.

Vito C. Quatela, M.D.*Hair Transplant Surgeon in*Rochester,*New York BTW I'm not saying this doctor is a hack or anything but nothing makes his results or documentation any better than Dr. Bhatti's.

Sorry I just read the 20 + replies from members here and online that are very happy with their surgery so I extrapolated that he is doing a good job and patients are satisfied. I said he was up for recommendation so how am I not stating the truth? I just gave the member another option India because that was their question. In every thread about Dr. Bhatti, you are always close by to marginalize his results and skill.

To the OP, this doctor below is recommended here still even though many members voiced their concerns over his results, the thread has been since forgotten and he is still performing average transplants. Dr. Bhatti's results are way better, FUE, and cheaper... you get the picture, so choose wisely and research research and then...do some more research.

Vito C. Quatela, M.D.*Hair Transplant Surgeon in*Rochester,*New York BTW I'm not saying this doctor is a hack or anything but nothing makes his results or documentation any better than Dr. Bhatti's.

Once again in attempt to be a cheerleader for this doc you will say anything even when it's not true.

As was the case in the other post I just simply stated the facts to give potential HT patients the correct full story. And I recommended they make up their own mind.

Unfortunately you want people to ignore anything critical even though it may be true and may help others make an informed decision.

This is a forum where the regulars really do care about others.

His possible recommendation is one of the most highly contested I have ever seen here with many stating legitimate concerns.

And your comments are again wrong in that I try to support and encourage all HT patients, you can read my comments to other Bhatti patients out there and then correct your statement. You will find zero instances of me marginalizing anything.

And lastly you brining up a very bad example about a doc we all know is subpar in an attempt to win your argument is very lame, 99% of the recommended HT surgeons here do great work otherwise this forum would not be the great one it is today.

Stop disrespecting the forum and also the veterans here who try to help people make an informed decision without having to go through the pitfalls we've already been through.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Guys,

Kelly created this thread to find a solid doctor in India. Anything aside from this is unproductive and unnecessary. Lets not derail the thread and leave Kelly lost and overwhelmed. Please refrain from discussing anything else about Dr. Bhatti - or any other surgeon - unless it is for the singular purpose of advising the original poster.

For the record, we currently recommend two surgeons in India - Dr. Radha and Dr. Madhu - and we are considering Dr. Bhatti for recommendation.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Hi hazelbender - Thanks for the help. I checked PlacidWay - they appear to show Chennai Plastic Surgery, Manipal Hospital Goa, Paalvi Center for Advanced Cosmetics Mumbai etc., Am not sure if any of them are featured in this community forums or blogs.

• 1 month later...

Hair loss is a common issue and every one suffer for these. If we are looking for hair transplant clinic then hair and senses specialize in this by a experienced team.We also get the free consultant if your hair loss problem is just started and get result how it can be solve.

According to my experiencedHair loss due to many issues like mineral deficiency, medications, stress, pollution, and your genetics. wearing helmets and caps can also increase hair loss So you prevent from these terms.

I wouls suggest you to be careful while deciding HT . You should look at the results of HT by doctors recommended here on Hair restoration network. you will know what is HT in form of density, hairline and how HT should eventually give you the result. You should understand what stage of hairloss you are in and are you on medication. Will your progressive baldness has halted or slowed down or will be slowed down by medication. Don't rush saying you are looking for just a doctor in india. In india their are doctor for HT and at very economical price. You should use this forum as your weapon to attack your blading phase and say good bye to hairloss. Check the results of all doctors posting results here and then decide. Trust me people have blindly gone to doctors bcz they were so greedy to get hair that doctors have given them hair by hair restoration but not in a way or artistically. Hair tr should be done artisticaly. Their is a way to design hairline(very very imp thing as it will change how you look, how many grafts and how to scatter hair on mid scalp and on vertex how to design cowlick. You can see people after three transplants also does not have hairline bcz their decision to go to wrong doctors were their own decision.They got hairs but when they look up in mirroe still temporal, widows peak is visible. In my opinion do research use this HT network forum its a wonderful forum.you do your research dont rush its not just putiing hair on head its about exactly where to put and how it appears after growing.

hiii

Your opinion about hair transplant is nice and good and always remember these things during HT.

I found a doctor in India is specializes in providing natural looking hair transplant at an cost effective rate by an experienced doctor and the team.

If someone looking for for hair transplant then go there and get consultant. we can also get free online consultant.

we go here: Hair Transplant,

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone

hair transplant is the surgical process and is growing fast and best treatment for hair loss.I want to know what is the side effects after surgery and also what to anticipate after the surgery. Queries about hair recovery rate after surgery.

Hello everyone

hair transplant is the surgical process and is growing fast and best treatment for hair loss.I want to know what is the side effects after surgery and also what to anticipate after the surgery. Queries about hair recovery rate after surgery.

Hello everyone

Hello everyone

hair transplant is the surgical process and is growing fast and best treatment for hair loss.I am going for hair transplant but before this i want to know what is the side effects after surgery also queries about hair recovery rate after surgery.