Where can i order hair loss meds? Help i am desperate

Whitey

I decided to start on hair loss medications because of big increase in hair loss in the last couple of months, probably because of 2 surgeries that i had and i already had weak hair before . In my country i was able to find only minoxidil 5% but its home made version with another name. I cant find finasteride anywhere even if i am able to get prescription and its really frustrating. I placed an order on internet for 5mg finasteride on topmedshop24.com where it said its from Canada but my bank report said money went to China and later i found out that there are many online pharmacies that are marked as scams and that one is probably one of them, and even if get my product i am not sure will i use it because i am afraid what it might contain, or maybe i will send it for toxicology report... Stupid of me i know but this is the first time i am ordering anything online. I heard about legit product from Merck but i dont know can i get it without prescription or even how to place an order or the price or are they shipping to my country because their site is so confusing. So i am asking you people can you recommend to me any safe web sites where i could buy finasteride without prescription, or sites where you get your meds, i mean finasteride, minoxidil and nizoral 2 %? I know i can find minoxidil and nizoral on ebay but i dont know is it safe to take it from there, i dont want to make the same mistake twice....

Whitey,

What country? Finasteride is unavailable even with a prescription? What about 5mg Proscar (which is normally used for prostate issues and should be readily available)? If you have the opportunity, I would recommend consulting with a physician and obtaining a legitimate prescription as well.

Look forward to your reply.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Country is Bosnia, and unfortunately it is not available at least not in my state, and i can't buy in another state with prescription from mine even if they have it... The only option that is left for me is internet order and i cant find the right web site and be sure its real deal.

I buy my Merck brand Proscar and sometimes Propecia from Canadadrugs.com and get them shipped to India. They do not charge any extra for international shipping by Canada post, however there is no tracking option in this shipping method. The prices are same as in the US. They do need prescription. I am not sure whether they would consider your Bosnian doc's prescription.

Alternatively, you could buy from any other online store approved by Pharmacychecker.com.

If you think the Merck brand is expensive you could go for Dr. Reddys or Cipla brand generic Finasteride. Both are legitimate pharmaceuticals. Hope this information is useful. Let me know if you have anymore questions.

goldpharma website. Never had any problems with them.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

• 2 weeks later...

Finasteride is mainly used for the treatment of male pattern baldness and benign pro-static hyperplasia. FDA's approved dose is only 5 mg once a day and if it is increased that level it may affect you inversely. Recently I done a hair treatment from Canadian Hair Transplant center (chtc.ca) and they suggested me no to use this in an increased level. Finasteride have many side effects and it concerning an increased risk of prostate cancer. So it's better to consult any hair treatment clinic before you use this one.

Finasteride is mainly used for the treatment of male pattern baldness and benign pro-static hyperplasia. FDA's approved dose is only 5 mg once a day and if it is increased that level it may affect you inversely. Recently I done a hair treatment from Canadian Hair Transplant center (chtc.ca) and they suggested me no to use this in an increased level. Finasteride have many side effects and it concerning an increased risk of prostate cancer. So it's better to consult any hair treatment clinic before you use this one.

I have never heard that anyone recommend 5mg/day thats for cure enlarged prostate.

recommended dose is about 1mg (propecia) however due to the results here i recommend 1.25mg (5mg splitted 4 times)

Propecia Rogaine Finasteride Results Before and After Photos | Bernstein Medical