Hair Transplant Patient of the Month: Ginkgo's 4,749 Graft FUSS with Dr. Panine

This month's Hair Transplant Patient of the Month is Ginkgo, who underwent a 4,749 graft Follicular Unit Strip Surgery (FUSS) with Dr. Vladimir Panine.

After completing extensive research, Ginkgo decided to undergo a strip procedure with Dr. Panine. Ginkgo selected Dr. Panine as his hair transplant surgeon because of his excellent reputation, impressive results, and his meticulous eye for detail.

During the procedure, Dr. Panine extracted 4,749 grafts via the strip method and used these follicular units to rebuild Ginkgo's hairline, frontal scalp, partial midscalp, and partial vertex region. Ginkgo states that Dr. Panine was involved in all aspects of the procedure, from strip extraction to graft placement, and he couldn't be happier with his surgical experience.

Recently, Ginkgo updated the community with his final results, and his transformation is excellent! To review his final results, please see the following: My Excellent Results with Dr. Panine.

Please join me in congratulating Ginkgo on his excellent results!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

yep congrats on great results! I think I missed this one originally

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Congradulations on being chosen Patient of The Month. I personally know happy you are with your results.

I am employed as the patient coordinator and office manager for Chicago Hair Transplant Clinic. Feel free to ask me any questions.

Dr. Panine is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be interperted as medical advice