Does it look like hair loss/thin?

In most lighting my hair looks totally not thinning, but under direct sunlight (which I've read on here is what you are supposed to go by) I can't tell if it looks like it is thin or if it is just normal for fine hair to look that way under direct sunlight.

I have two older brothers and both of them have very similar hair density and hairlines, I'm just paranoid.

So does it look thin, or is this normal?

I have two pictures attached of my hair in direct sunlight, and then another not in direct sunlight for comparison...also, sorry I don't know why they won't turn up straight.

5b32df4fb32b9_photo1.JPG.f9deaadd3bb6dc8f85375566b60f7264.JPG

5b32df4fd757c_photo2.JPG.4b346931b0ace97e80cf21960fd8f31b.JPG

5b32df4fe8cd7_photo3.JPG.5a40df06f66b9a251f21dbfe8d9b5826.JPG

no think it looks fine

what are you worried about? people have made comments or are you losing more hairs than normal etc.?

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

unless you are a high paid model/actor I think it looks fine and would not worry about it

stress and worrying can cause hair loss btw

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Your hair looks fine. The nose is another matter.

That's kind of messed up. Now you have him another thing to worry about that he doesn't need to worry about.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

That's kind of messed up. Now you have him another thing to worry about that he doesn't need to worry about.

That was the point of the post, Spanker. His nose is perfect. Fortunately, his reply showed that he 'got it'.

MarkS1214 is a good looking young man and yet his friends think he is insane. I think so too ;) and played on that in my reply.

I'm still trying to figure out that kid who wants a werewolve hairline in the other new thread.... !

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

Yeah, I knew you were messing with him. I didn't catch his reply though.

I guess we all have out wishes and wants. I am pretty picky about my hair so I can't judge the kid, (I am one of the few that wish his hairline was a a little higher, but I didn't want to wait a decade to get the hair I wanted so I probaly burned about 1000 grafts that I could have used somewhere else so I could skip the wait and start my restoration where it was), the problem is that people think HT's are miracles, and their not. That kid would never be satisfied with the density that it will give him, just like the guy with great hair that tried lowering his hairline in Turkey, lowered hairlines are very hard to do in one procedure.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I think it looks good. no reason to worry.. I didn't see pics of the crown.. but as far as the front/hairline, no need to worry IMO.

Paulygon is a former patient of Dr. Parsa Mohebi

My regimen includes:

HT #1 2710 grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in 2012

Rogaine foam 2x daily, since 2012 (stopped ~10/2015)

Finasteride 1.25mg daily, since 2012 (stopped ~12/2015)

HT #2 3238 grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in Jun. 2016

Started Rogaine and Propecia in July. 2016 after being off of them for about a year.

Guest shreyas24

Your hair is looks fine. So don't worry about it because it is not any indication of Hair loss or Thin Hair.