Hair transplant (chest to temples)

I know I am hairy (and alas, not so much where it counts the most), but for once it might actually benefit me.

How many grafts/hairs would you say one could harvest from my chest and the surrounding areas? I would like to fill in my thin temples. My chest hair pretty much matches the hair on my head.

What clinics/which doctors/surgeons offer this kind of service? Any you know of by chance?

How much would such a surgery cost? Is it even possible?

My thanks!

DSC_0089.jpg.8b6da91e3daeb68a1ec355698859b7db.jpg

Why chest hair? Why not scalp hair? In any case I wouldn't have body hair into the hairline/temples, at most it's better used as a filler when you've not got the available scalp hair, beard hair is generally closer to scalp hair than chest hair is, even so avoid this in the hairline/temple area

Why chest hair? Why not scalp hair? In any case I wouldn't have body hair into the hairline/temples, at most it's better used as a filler when you've not got the available scalp hair, beard hair is generally closer to scalp hair than chest hair is, even so avoid this in the hairline/temple area
I wish to preserve all the available donor hair on my head for my head.

Haha, yes, of course. But I'm sure you understood what I meant.

I so know what u mean mate but personally I'd never use body hair I'm the hairline and temples as it's not close enough to scalp hair to look good IMO

NOWAY I would never use anything besides scalp hair for anything that frames my face (hairline/temples)... Use your amazing crazy amount of chest hairs as fillers in between scalp hair on top of you head just as a filler,

You only live once...

NOWAY I would never use anything besides scalp hair for anything that frames my face (hairline/temples)... Use your amazing crazy amount of chest hairs as fillers in between scalp hair on top of you head just as a filler,
Not a bad idea. Though I wonder how well the scars will heal afterwards...

• 3 months later...
Aftermath, how does what you wrote in this thread contribute to the OP's question?

He`s tryin to prevent him from making a very bad mistake. Chest hair in the hairline is an absolute no-go as long as it is anyhow possible to avoid this, and I doubt he will find a surgeon who`d even do this, at least here on the HRN. So his posts definitely have been the best answers possible in this thread, even if they did not adress the initial questions directly.

It`s like you asking: "I wanna jump off the Empire State Building with no parachute. How much do I have to pay for the observation deck?" And me telling you "Don`t jump man. You`re gonna hit the pavement pretty heavily."

For the area your looking at I think you'd be better off using facial hair rather chest hair if you really don't want to touch your head hair. As this is the area that would be the most visible to yourself and others?

Just my thoughts.

Aftermath, how does what you wrote in this thread contribute to the OP's question?

AB2000, if you have a free hour, visit this thread started by the OP.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/172143-19-years-age-norwood-2-3-there-anybody-out-there.html

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.