Dr Lorenzo Nice hairline example

Hi, Like a lot of people atm, I've been considering a procedure with Dr Lorenzo.

However, one reservation I've had is regarding his hairline design. I always thought it was a bit too conservative for my liking.

I found a video on the injertocapillar website showing a nice youthful hairline design on a 24 year old, although the description states he asked for a very straight hairline design.

1551 FU's. Hair Transplant by FUE Technique. Injertocapilar.com. 917/2013

Propecia since July 2008

2201 Grafts with Dr Lorenzo on 19.10.22 - See my write up here:

Based on my consultation with him I agree he is a bit conservative. He seems to really like the "U" hairline design and then transition to the temple area with sweeping archs. So if you want something other than that you may run into problems

You should do an online consultation with him and send a picture of your head with the hairline you want drawn and see what his thoughts are.

this is something that is true of his work, you won't find any aggressive temple areas or very low hairlines

as far as the results I've seen. still an amazing surgeon though

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

I think he can't be beat as far as overall coverage goes, but his hairlines don't wow me.

3,425 FUT grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Nov 2013

1,600 FUE grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Dec 2018

Sometimes conservative is the way to go, you don't want to make it look too obvious by having a straight hairline when you've been a NW3+, the U shape also makes it look more natural in my opinion.

Sometimes conservative is the way to go, you don't want to make it look too obvious by having a straight hairline when you've been a NW3+, the U shape also makes it look more natural in my opinion.

I agree that some 'compromises' have to be made when you have a large area to cover. I think his hairlines help conserve grafts by design that might be better used for coverage and density. It's a smart approach.

3,425 FUT grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Nov 2013

1,600 FUE grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Dec 2018

This 24 years old patient, come to consultation with a non-stable alopecia, so we first advise about medication (finasteride). 6 months later, once the stability was achieved, we planned a procedure to restore his frontal hairline. He asked for a very straight design. One year after having med’s, we implanted 1551 grafts (3915 hairs; 2.52 hair per graft; 50 a 57 microns of hair; 0.8 mm punch; 138 FU1/578 FU2/ 725 FU3/ 104 FU4/6 FU5)

13AAS231213COMP2_zps52e3ec5e.png

13AAS231213COMP3_zps73a62d22.png

13AAS231213COMP4_zpsdd2c0c2b.png

13AAS231213COMP1_zpsa5538dc0.png

Jose Antonio

ICC-Injertocapilar.com-Dr. Lorenzo, Dra Vila.

- I work in ICC-Spain human resources, I’m not a sales rep/patient liaison.

- For information, valuations and budget:

coordinadorpacientes@injertocapilar.com(Spain); Mick@farjo.com (MCR)

- New Vimeo Website: https://vimeo.com/user23345553/videos

- New Youtube Website:https://www.youtube.com/shubbapahte

- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/injerto.capilar

- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Injertocapilar

Dr. Jose Lorenzo is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network