Its going down tommorow!

I lying in my bed in the hotel room in antalya, turkey.

The driver will pick me up at 8:30 tommorow.

Destination is DR. Hakan Doganay.

Aprox. 2000 grafts.

I would Lie if i told you guys that i am not nervous. I AM!

First time ive ever done something serious like This before

I Will make a long review of the whole thing afterwards, in the meantime, if anyone of you have some advice to me before or during the surgery, now is the time to talk :)

Cheers people, and a speciel thanks to Quiff/Muddy for helping me so far.

Good luck Johnny! Can't wait to see how it turns out for you.

Im back after the surgery. Feeling a little Strange about the Whole thing.

i Got 1303 grafts mainly in the hairline and temples and a little bit on top in the middle.

Pls. Check the picture, im sorry about the quality but i only have the iPhone to take the pictures.

I dont know what to feel? I dont Think i Can see Many hairs in the hairline, is that normal ?

The doc Said the density is about 50-60 wich i Think should be good but im not to sure about it guys? I dont Think i Can se that density when i look close in the mirror.

Maybe its because of my hair Color? Or maybe its because the reciepted area didnt get shaved? But still the hairline i just cant see all these hair i want to.

To count was 400 single 800 double 100 triple

Im going back tommorow for the wash and a talk.

image.jpg.39855afd8ef6d953bb02834648b0b99d.jpg

Any reason you ended up with almost have of what was intended?

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Any reason you ended up with almost have of what was intended?

Well actually i was suprized about that also. But they didnt Think i needed more, hopefully they are right, and that Will save me some donor hair.

My hairline was also not lowered to much. I Think maybe in the e-mail i send Them some time back they thought i would Like to lower my hairline more, but i Think it Would be stupid of me to have done. So im glad i didnt go lower.

I Will make a detailed post tomorrow When i get home. Want to give as Much information to all in here. I think this place is the Best place to learn things as many people share experience. And experience cannot be beaten ! :)

How were numbing shots. Painful, bearable.

to be honest i dont think it was that bad.

after they give you the first or the second it makes it easyer because they numb you instant!

it takes 1--5 seconds and then you are totally numb in that area and when they move forward you are allready a Little numb when they punch the next area.

i could handle that pain anytime because it only lasts some seconds.

feel free to ask if you have any other questions.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...