Norwood 7 HT with Dr Maral, Istanbul

BaldCoot

fredifredo you are a little boy with bad manners and bad attitude who is just excited for nothing we want to see your results after some time. You keep using agressive and bad language like a street boy

my account might get blocked because I tell the truth about maral klinik who is doing poor result job and telling puppets like you to promote him

Bill if you want to block my account do it this forum is nothing but not allowed to post opinions if they are not pleasant you can block my account because FREDIFREDO using words like SHIT and I don't you can block my account because I say my honest opinion

you can block my account because I don't have internet at home and at work we are not allowed to browse and that is why I am using a proxy

roimirka,

I've asked you to message me privately before posting again but you didn't. Furthermore, I've asked you not to proxy your IP address. While I find it hard to believe that you don't have internet access at home, you can easily go to a local shop that has internet in order to use it as needed. Proxying IPs is in violation of our terms of service. I've also have numerous complaints about your conduct and I still don't see a disclosure in your forum signature that you used to work for Dr. Maral like I asked.

Furthermore, if you are legitimate, we welcome you to share your genuine experiences and opinions on this forum. But you are not welcome to harass every member who shares their experience with Dr. Maral just because you aren't a fan.

At this point, I am going to suspend your account until we discuss this privately, which is what I asked you to do in the first place. You can email me at help@hairtransplantnetwork.com.

Regards,

Bill

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

23/10/2013 17:36

Thanks for your mail. If you wish, you may send the pictures of your head (front, above and back views) for consultation with me and final pricing. The pictures will be confidential between us.

We only use MikroFUE technique for hair transplant. This is the best technique for hair transplantation now. MikroFUE technique provides the maximum numbers of hairs (as grafts) to be transferred just in one session and the results are so natural. Our pricing is minimum 1700 euros, (for up to 3000 grafts transfer, and maximum 1800 euros (for maximum grafts transfer up to 4500 grafts ). It includes all transfers and up to 2 nights of hotel accomodation here. (Please see the details below)

The price is all inclusive. It includes all post-operative medications, after-care shampoos and lotions, all transfers from and to the airport and transfers betweeen the hotel and the clinic, and up to 3 nights of hotel stay in one of our affiliated hotels near our clinic. We arrange transfers and hotel stay. You can find information about the hotels at: LEVENT OTEL STANBUL,* 4 or Levent Hotel stanbul, stanbul Levent Hotels, stanbul Otel, stanbul

The hotels are new, good conditioned and comfortable. Our driver who will pick you up from the Airport speaks English and Deutsch.

Price does not include flight fee. You will arrange your flights and you can take tickets for the most convenient days and times for you. You may arrive at any time and may use Ataturk or Sabiha Gokcen Airport. We will plan your operation according to your arrival and return times. Stay time 2 or 3 nights in İstanbul will be enough to complete the procedure and then you can safely flight back to your home. Even 1-night stay is possible and safe if you have limited time. You may return to your job and routine daily exercises 2 days after the procedure. You may go swimming and do any sports in one week.

You can see our example preoperative and post operative pictures in this link: ?ncesi sonras?

Please consider that the result of any patient is specific to himself. These pictures can just give you good idea for our experience and professionalism.

We look forward to hearing from you soon again. After sending pictures, when you decide, you may send us detailed flight information for definitive appointment for your procedure.

Kind regards,

Associate Professor Dr. Tugrul MARAL, M.D.

Aesthetic, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon

Mrs. Sonnur Acur, Coordinator for Hair Transplantation

Address: MARAL KLINIK (Clinic for Hair Transplant and Aesthetic Surgery); Carsi Caddesi (Street), No: 31/D, 1. Levent, Besiktas, ISTANBUL

Klinik Telephone: + 90 212 270 12 12

Klinik Mobil Tel. : + 90 532 582 17 73

24/10/2013 10:57

Thanks for high quality pictures. Your donor area show good density, and donor to hair loss area ratio is very favorable. So, we cn close the top region and even may increasse the overall hair density over upper parts.

We do not recommend using beards (You can not cover tiny dots left) and never use it, and you do not need them in fact. (beard area may give only about 200-300 grafts with 500 holes left, internet do not say the facts about using beards)

I estimate your donor areas may give easily at least 2000-2500 grafts and it may be even so hig at 3500 grafts), We will usae the max. potential of your donor areas to transfer max. number of grafts, (it can be done because your hair loss is stable now, and you keep your donor area hairs long enough)

And if all your previous 4 operation had been done by FUT technique, Mikro FUE technique will give more number of grafts now.

I fix your quotation 1750 euros (the payment is by cash, GBP, USD valid), iit includes transfers and max. 3 nights of accomodation as well. All info in my first mail is valid.

We look forward to hearing from you soon again. If you decide, you may send us detailed flight information for definitive appointment for your procedure. Short notice time is possible for our patients abroad.

Kind regards,

Dr. Maral

25/10/2013 21:59

They advised just to make money, it is useless and unnecessary for you, good for them. Yes the hairline will be improved by increasing the hair density over there.

(1500 beard hairs means that about 2000 holes over beard areas and this is impossible in a small area without cause scarring. They just lied to you. (Beard transplant is just to allure and trick the unknown patients, sorry for that)

Why you did not accept doing this and asking me. I think you have not believed this in fact and you are right.

Dr. Maral

26/10/2013 19:56

1- Depending donor area max. potential it may be more or less, I wish it will be higher, we will use the all boundaries of donor areas to take the max. number of grafts, no upper limit regarding price (if donor gives 4500 safely, I will be glad for you and for myself)

2- We will plan together how to distrubate them over hair loss area. I will plan at preop consultation, then after grafts removal finish, I may modify plan (regarding your wishes and expectations also),

3- Possible but I need to examine the nape here, and we need to discuss here.

4- Find the best tickets for yourself, we have everchanging schedule, and give priority for our patients abroad. Short notice time is possible for you. Just ask.

Regards,

Dr. Maral

Edited by britboy

From me 27, 2013 2:44 PM

I have some final questions which I hope you may be able to answer.

1. I s mentioned, hope to have a soft hairline made using hairs form the nape of neck, I know you said we must meet to see the physical opportunities. I would however like to mention

that many hairlines I see are HARD and UNNATURAL by various surgeons. I would like us to create a super fine and gentle hairline especially using the NAPE of the neck hairs which should soften

the hairline very well. I hope we can discuss and create this in reality.

2. With the donors I have, I ask if you have photos of the creation of the SWIRL on the crown of the head which is an important festure in any hair restoration. DO you feel confident that you can create

a natural looking SWIRL for the Crown of the head?

3. Subject to the amount of Donor hair, do you sue any other body hair for using on head?

4. Do you or can you cover the scar on the back of my head with either donor or Micro scalp Pigmentation?

5. Do you offer eyebrow reconstruction- If yes how much experience do you have. I need a few hair added to my eyebrows. See Photo attached.

Thank you for your attention

Reply from Miral 27/10/2013 16:51

1- I hope so as well,

2- We can create and always create (mimic) the natural whirl at the top, you will see.

3- Rarely and very selectively, we need to discuss face to face

4-We do not do mikropigmentaton, but may be do another treatment for the scar.

5- Yes, possible

• 6 months later...

Mikro,

Bumping a 7 month old thread to share images taken by the clinic is not acceptable behavior for a non-recommended clinic rep. You are more than welcome to comment on these threads and answer questions about Maral Klinik; however, do not share any more images or detailed presentations. This is considered promotional and will only result in moderation.

Please send me a private message if you would like to discuss this further.

Thank you for understanding.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Bumping a 7 month old thread to share images taken by the clinic is not acceptable behavior for a non-recommended clinic rep. You are more than welcome to comment on these threads and answer questions about Maral Klinik; however, do not share any more images or detailed presentations. This is considered promotional and will only result in moderation.

Dear Future HT Doc

I am VERY upset by what you've written here. This is not the 1st time that moderators of this forum show a very partial behaviour. Now you are clearly telling us, that it is not allowed to share real details, real pictures, because Maral's clinic is not a "recommanded clinic" on your website yet ? So it means as long as a surgeon refuse to pay your site and have a commercial deal with you, you consider that the real results, real pictures of the dozen of real patients here, are not welcome, and now not even authorized ?!

I think every people discovering this forum, with the hope to find objective / independant information, testimonies, help and advice, should be very upset too, by these impartial rules on this site.

Future_Doc,

Do you ask me any question? I will be glad to reply all your questions here. Anyway Bill already has asked all to Dr. Maral by a qustionnaire and got the replies, you may also check.

Note: I never posted any result up to now by our clinic as reguested from you and the other moderators, I am just trying to organize our threads which are all spoiled. And I guide our genuine patients to provide high quality, standardized, all-view pictures as requested by Bill (and KO) http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/177318-dr-maral-24-10-2014-5200-grafts-nw6.html

I do not understand why KO think that I am promoting? Our results are always bad according to him. How can I promote with them?

And please see Roimirka in this thread, How can we be sure if he is not Charliboy now with only 4 posts all bashing us like that? Roimirka claimed that he worked for our clinic, this was big lie of him, but his posts still adorn our genuine patients' threads.

I am the marketing representative of Maral Hair Transplant and Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Klinik in Istanbul, Turkey.

Fred,

You have it completely wrong. Patients are encouraged and welcome to share results REGARDLESS of who performed the procedure. It does not matter if they are recommended or not.

It is, however, against our rules to let non-recommended clinics share results. Mikro is a representative of Maral Klinic; it says so in his signature. When he bumps a 7 month old thread and shares images taken by the clinic, what else is that if not results shared by the clinic?

If the patient who created this thread wants to share his results, that is excellent! I'll review them and leave positive feedback. But this isn't the patient sharing results. This is the clinic sharing results, and that's not allowed. I think I'm being very clear here.

If this is not clear, please let me know.

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Mikro,

Again, you were ALLOWED to share results in one thread because we wanted to be fair. This was our team allowing a non-recommended clinic to share images for the sake of transparency. You were never asked to share results again.

I have no questions for you. And let me make this abundantly clear, no one is asking you to post results. I am one of the moderators/administrators and I'm telling you now so that we are on the same page:

Do not share any results from the clinic as a clinic representative

Do not start any threads about Maral Klinik as a clinic representative

Is this clear? If not, please let me know.

Dear Future HT Doc

I am VERY upset by what you've written here. This is not the 1st time that moderators of this forum show a very partial behaviour. Now you are clearly telling us, that it is not allowed to share real details, real pictures, because Maral's clinic is not a "recommanded clinic" on your website yet ? So it means as long as a surgeon refuse to pay your site and have a commercial deal with you, you consider that the real results, real pictures of the dozen of real patients here, are not welcome, and now not even authorized ?!

I think every people discovering this forum, with the hope to find objective / independant information, testimonies, help and advice, should be very upset too, by these impartial rules on this site.

I endorse this. MikroFUE did not open a new thread to promote Dr. Maral's clinic, he just shared additional images (wasn't that what the trolls here keep asking for?) on an existing topic of a real patient. It is in the interest of the readers to have access to relevant information, photos, etc. to make informed decisions. If you are censoring posts by non-paying clinics, that means that you are afraid that they might take the business from the big clinics and that Dr. Maral's clinic is on par with their results.

Abcd,

Again, this couldn't be further from the truth.

Listen guys, our forum rules are very cut and dry: outside, non-recommended clinics are not allowed to showcase results. This is something reserved for the clinics we thorough review and feel comfortable recommending to others.

No one removed or censored a result published by a legitimate patient. Like I said before, "BaldCoot" is 100% welcome and encouraged to update the thread on his own. I'll even help him upload the images and bump the thread myself to encourage others to comment. But that's not what happened here. What happened was a clinic representative bumped a 7 month old thread to share official images taken by the clinic. It really doesn't matter if Mikro was the one who started the thread or not. What matters is sharing the images - which he did.

I'm really not trying to be biased or authoritarian here; however, it's simply a violation of the terms of service Mikro agreed to while signing up for an account.

There is no conspiracy theory here and no one is afraid of "business being taken away." It's always been our policy to not allow non-recommended clinics to showcase results.

Guys,

Perhaps I can try to clear up any confusion. Patients are welcome and encouraged to share their experiences and photos good or bad regardless of the physician, recommended or not. However, only hair transplant clinics who are invited to post may share examples of their results on this forum. The forum "Results Posted by Leading Hair Transplant Clinics" is named appropriately and is for hair transplant clinics that appear to be performing state of the art hair transplantation. Physicians / clinics who are invited to post are first privately prescreened and then invited to post if they appear to be a leading clinic and are interested in being considered for recommendation by our community.

I've been in touch with Dr. Maral on and off for several months. Recently, he expressed interest in being considered for recommendation. Thus, I sent him a questionnaire in order to learn more about his experience, technique and hair transplant philosophy. I did receive an email back with his responses however, I have not yet had a chance to review it.

I have not yet invited Dr. Maral or his clnic to share examples of his or the clinic's work online. However, I may very well invite him to do so soon after reviewing his work privately.

Personally, I don't understand why there is such a war online about Dr. Maral or his work. Dr. Maral admitted to me straight up privately that is role is more supervisory in nature and that his nurses/technicians perform the procedure. Patrick Hennessey, publisher of the Hair Transplant Network and I agree that it's the end result, not who's hands are on the tools that matter most. That said, I do believe that Dr. Maral should be involved and present during the entire procedure in order to adequately supervise in order to be considered for recommendation. I will know more about his involvement and philosophy when I speak with him more privately.

Hopefully the above clarifies any of the above concerns.

MikroFUE,

Since I am speaking with Dr. Maral privately, please wait until I have a chance to speak with him and evaluate several of his results privately before presenting any additional examples of his results. For now, please limit your replies on our forum to any direct questions or concerns regarding Dr. Maral. Either I or Dr. Maral will then be in touch with you regarding proceeding with his potential recommendation and presenting examples of his results online.

Thanks for understanding,

Bill

Has there ever been a clinic or clinics way of operating that has ever caused so much controversy?

The maral clinic don't need to bump threads its haters and satisfied patients seem to keep it up there.

I understand what your saying future but while I know the clinic has been given a lot of leeway it has also tried to answer any questions posted.

I also think more could of been done to stop the obvious hatred of this clinic which is evident in the way every thread decends into a argument.

This clinic in my opinion never stood a chance here just because it isn't the normal way of doing things.

Everyone deserves a fair hearing and every time anything is said about this clinic chaos comes calling, and there's so much bull going on from people with vested interests in fighting against this clinic and its procedures.

Just because people don't agree with something that does not mean it should not exist does it ?

All have a good day

Edited by 1966kph