Dr Wong 4909 Grafts/ FUT/ I Year Result

This UK patient had 4909 grafts in October 2012 with Dr Wong. His goal was to add coverage over his crown and add density into the mid scalp and frontal areas. The patient has fine blond hair.

What the photos and video show is how short this patient is able to wear his hair at the sides and back clearly much shorter than the pre op photos. The scar is not visible from any angles at this length.

He met with Dr Wong and myself in London last November and was very happy with his result so much so he is now very open to telling people he has had surgery and was happy for us to use photos.

Front1.jpg

Left1.jpg

Right1.jpg

Top1.jpg

Back1.jpg

Crown1.jpg

L1040961-W800.jpg

L1040959-W800.jpg

L1040971-W800.jpg

L1040974-W800.jpg

IMG_5860-W800.jpg

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Cart2,

There is a whole range of views including top down which I have put next to the before pictures, can you not see them?

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

jesus, no top down view?

I cannot begin to tell you all how sick I am of the "Photo Police" on this site.

Nice result.

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452

^I understand why you could feel that way but on the other hand it is also very tiring to see clinics post photos and omit the all important top view....

As for this case, this good, but honestly given his native hair, his good hair/skin color match and a large amount of grafts, I was expecting more coverage.

^I understand why you could feel that way but on the other hand it is also very tiring to see clinics post photos and omit the all important top view....

As for this case, this good, but honestly given his native hair, his good hair/skin color match and a large amount of grafts, I was expecting more coverage.

This echos my sentiments in regards to the result.

• 3 months later...

Favorable contrast goes only so far to contradict fine hair. This patient has VERY fine hair but what none took into consideration was the density placed in the front. Dr. Wong will normally place a hairline at a lower density when such a large area is addressed but the patient wanted higher than average density for a case this size. If you look at the distribution pattern just shy of 5000 grafts were placed into a full NW6 pattern. A very general rule of thumb is that one needs roughly 1000 grafts per NW number to get proper coverage. Regardless I personally believe this result shows what strategic placement can accomplish once you understand the factors that are present.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians