Dr Wong 2803 grafts/ 10 Months/ FUT

This local patient to the UK and to me personally had surgery at the end of January 2013. I was able to visit him at his home at the start of December last year which represented just over 10 months from his surgery. Dr Wong carried out 2803 grafts in one session to address the front and a little work into the mid scalp.

He is very happy with his result and is going back to Dr Wong in 2 weeks to address as much of the crown and mid scalp as he can.

I have also made a video of his progress and a comb through of his donor area to show just how narrow the scar is.

Front.jpg

Left.jpg

Right.jpg

Top.jpg

Back.jpg

Crown.jpg

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Excellent result Garageland and I like the video outside.

He must be really happy.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Thank for the positive comments guys, this patient is very happy with his results and comments that he has seen improvements since I saw him at the start of December.

Garethbale- It's a free download I can send you the whole track if you like? :)

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

• 3 weeks later...