HT in March need help !

:confused:Hello

My name is Sergio and im 27 years old and living in Belgium(Europe)

I'm suffering from hairloss since my 22 .

now i have enough and i want a HT, after several offers from Turkey im still a little confused, because my hairloss is in a far stadium i m afraid it can not be restored and i will be disapointed.

Every doctor in Turkey promisses me to take the max grafts from the donor area(backhead) and plant in the forhead till midhead and as i have a lot of chest hair who is very thick and black they want to take it and plant on the crown to have full density and max coverage.

what do you guys think??

p.s. on the pics the small and thiny hairs look big (effect of the flash of camera)

in real life you have to look from very near to see them.

Thanks in advance for the help:)

1.jpg.0538da84b71146205dcaec769e24bca3.jpg

3.jpg.096c3463b6c723f0f87f31713d709f8c.jpg

IMG-20140218-WA0006.jpg.593a1dc8ac31f5cf3bf32c822491df90.jpg

IMG-20140218-WA0007.jpg.8d22bd44e92645d6c6f2f9d2b97ac126.jpg

IMG-20140218-WA0008.jpg.6c3f39c160586f36abdc11a34e895895.jpg

With your advance norwood level its going to take a lot of grafts to get decent coverage and a accepatble density.

This will most likely be a few Hts at least! Plus your donor area does not look particulary good.

I would be getting the opinion of the recommended Ht surgeons on here if i was you.

hII John

thanks for the reply

Many doctors guarantee me that they can take 4000 grafts from my donor area ( which i doubt) and transplant in the front and middle and fill the rest with my chesthair .

then i have to use for a life time minoxidil to make the thiny hairs grow .

I dont expect a full hair recover but when i look at some people who had almost nothing or a lot less then me and after one Fue they have their hair back and all covered it gives me hope.

Agree with LondonHT. Belgium is the mecca for top hair transplant surgeons. Why do you want to go to Turkey? You need to get a visa for that!

I went to Dr De Reys who's in Belgium although Dr Villnow in Germany did my body hair grafts. My condition was like yours, pretty heavy loss all over my head, Norwood 5 going on 6. Here's my journal:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171507-7350-grafts-850-body-hair-dr-villnow-dr-de-reys.html

Hii Guys

Indeed Belgium has very good docteurs for HT but the price is unpayable for me.

i have seen results from Turkey and for a very interesting price if i do the HT here its 8 times expensiver.

the doctors in Turkey promis me to get max grafts from my donor area and put in frond and midhead and as i have a lot on my chest that they use for the crown.

Also the doctors say i have a very agressive form of hairloss and some say its impossible.

6.jpg.996cb32957da1630d8121f73cc3c7652.jpg

Your norwood level is advanced right, but if your donor has considerable amount of grafts with multiple hairs it can be good for density and coverage. in such situations as yours the doctor's artistry is the most important thing to be considered. But your baldness may be reduced considerably by one of the top gifted fue surgeons.

I think it may be possible to get an exceptionable result if you do an FUE max harvest and include body hair, and keep it buzzed kind of short. If I were you I would just shave my head because you have a nice head, but if you really want to go for it, go for it. The problem with your hair is that you probably still have a lot to lose and you will be looking at 3 to 4 procedures over your lifetime. This means that you will need to save some scalp hair to blend with your body hair. Good luck.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Hello

thanks for the reply

that's exactly what i want to combine bodyhair with my hair and have max result.

i dont like the shaved look, i will start using products as minoxidil and other to prevent hairloss .

My reservation is made i go to istanbull the 21/03 and i hope i will have good results , i just want hair on my head even if it not very long. and next year i will have another HT depends on the results of this one.

• 3 weeks later...

Hii

i have choosen (Link removed by moderator) ClinicExpert.net | Internnatioal Healthcare Services performed by Dr Adem.

I chose this clinic because someone that I know whent to there and i saw his results and was it was a succes.

I hesitated a long time between this clinic and Dr Marals Clinic, both told me they take 4000 grfts + body hair .

Grts

Edited by David - TakingThePlunge

• 2 weeks later...
i have choosen (Link removed by moderator) ClinicExpert.net | Internnatioal Healthcare Services performed by Dr Adem.

I'm curious. Why did you come on here and start a thread seeking advice, then choose a doctor that's not recommended.

3,425 FUT grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Nov 2013

1,600 FUE grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Dec 2018

But who said that the doctor is not recommended ? Dr Adem is a great doctor with 13 years experience. and i have seen his work on someone .

I doubt if another doctor could do better.

I don't see his name on the list of recommended surgeons on this site. I've never heard of him, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything. As far as 'doing better,' there are several doctors whose names consistently come up as being the best in hair restoration. I haven't seen Dr. Adem listed among them.

3,425 FUT grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Nov 2013

1,600 FUE grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Dec 2018

• 3 years later...

Hi everybody, it's been 3 years now since i had my HT in istanbul with 4000grfts.

i am still happy with the results but i want more hair !

so i'm looking for a 2nd FUE but in an other hospital . are there any advices for 2nd fue?

in attachments pics of my hair + donorzone now

Thanks

IMG_2981.thumb.JPG.3e1dd4806c01793ffa52a6e035ae105a.JPG

IMG_2982.thumb.JPG.7bd959a68b0f1259f495662f34a4d69b.JPG

IMG_2983.thumb.JPG.39993a54f8b4ced2f21980fdd2f28a1f.JPG