Bradley Cooper on Propecia

chrisdav

• 2 weeks later...

I had read last year that Bradley Cooper was taking Propecia-- no-brainer to me as well.. I would take it too if I were an actor banking on my looks for leading man status..

Anyone see the US Weekly cover this week with Matthew McConaughey? He looks like he has had work done on his hair.. Any thoughts?

Paulygon is a former patient of Dr. Parsa Mohebi

My regimen includes:

HT #1 2710 grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in 2012

Rogaine foam 2x daily, since 2012 (stopped ~10/2015)

Finasteride 1.25mg daily, since 2012 (stopped ~12/2015)

HT #2 3238 grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in Jun. 2016

Started Rogaine and Propecia in July. 2016 after being off of them for about a year.

I had read last year that Bradley Cooper was taking Propecia-- no-brainer to me as well.. I would take it too if I were an actor banking on my looks for leading man status..

Anyone see the US Weekly cover this week with Matthew McConaughey? He looks like he has had work done on his hair.. Any thoughts?

I def think he had work done.In some pics he is receding fast and now he has a full thick hairline,which I don't think propecia works on. I think he uses some concealer or thickener aswell.

McConaughey def had something done, some people say he wears a hair piece but i just can't see it, his hair looked great at the oscars although it prob had all sorts of product in it.

Ya can also add Bono to the list of people who had work done!

great point--

Jeremey Piven (Ari from Entourage)... I like his hair transplant.. pretty common knowledge he has had one.

Although, Spanker or BeardedOne have mentioned before it is not good to compare to celebrities because of the airbrushing and post-production work involved... still, it is FUN to do, haha.

Anyway, I used to watch his (obscure) tv work when he was going bald in the late 90s and he was looking like Dave Matthews (hair wise)... in Jeremy Piven's later Entourage days, his hair was looking pretty nice. There are some TMZ photos of him at the beach where his hair transplant strip scar was very visible... to me, a strip scar is worth it...especially if you don't like the whole shaved head look on yourself...

If I can undo my hair loss trend the way Jeremy Piven he has (& maintain it) I would be pretty happy hair-wise.

The one dude who does regret his strip scar is Joe Rogan.. he had tweeted a picture of himself with the message: "I tapped out to hair loss."

I tapped out to hair loss.

then he tweeted "I shouldn't say I tapped, because the reality is that I cheated by getting a hair transplant, and now I have a scar vagina smile of shame"

but he is the case of a guy who was trying to be a pretty boy up and coming actor in his 20s to going to an all around entertainer/comedian/UFC bulky kind of guy...

Edited by Future_HT_Doc

My regimen includes:

Started Rogaine and Propecia in July. 2016 after being off of them for about a year.

Anyway, I used to watch his (obscure) tv work when he was going bald in the late 90s and he was looking like Dave Matthews (hair wise)... in Jeremy Piven's later Entourage days, his hair was looking pretty nice. There are some TMZ photos of him at the beach where his hair transplant strip scar was very visible... to me, a strip scar is worth it...especially if you don't like the whole shaved head look on yourself...

If I can undo my hair loss trend the way Jeremy Piven he has (& maintain it) I would be pretty happy hair-wise.

The one dude who does regret his strip scar is Joe Rogan.. he had tweeted a picture of himself with the message: "I tapped out to hair loss."

I tapped out to hair loss.

then he tweeted "I shouldn't say I tapped, because the reality is that I cheated by getting a hair transplant, and now I have a scar vagina smile of shame"

but he is the case of a guy who was trying to be a pretty boy up and coming actor in his 20s to going to an all around entertainer/comedian/UFC bulky kind of guy...

Yeah I remember Piven as the doctor in the film Heat with De Niro and he was basically a NW 6, he covered it well with a few FUT,it must have gave him the confidence to become an absolute legend in Entourage.

I also remember Joe Rogain hosting that show where people jumped outta helicopters etc, then as you say his hair went and he had to turn into an MMA meathead :)

Yeah I remember Piven as the doctor in the film Heat with De Niro and he was basically a NW 6, he covered it well with a few FUT,it must have gave him the confidence to become an absolute legend in Entourage.

I also remember Joe Rogain hosting that show where people jumped outta helicopters etc, then as you say his hair went and he had to turn into an MMA meathead :)

Awesome post bro--

I will have to watch Heat and look for Piven.. Did you ever see him in Seinfeld playing George Castanza in the show "Jerry" they were pitching to NBC (see pic).. Do you think that was that Piven's real hairline or was it cosmetically decreased to be a NW6? Is it similar to what you saw in Heat?

5b32ddc5e2f46_jeremypivenseinfeld.jpg.c80719ce84f7b8e1745cdee74daa18d5.jpg

My regimen includes: