Rahal - 3,400 - Age 27 - 8.5 Months

mrpredictable

"Hair feels great, looks great and honestly I don't often think about it anymore."

Let them laugh; No one can criticize your result with the comment you've made above

that is THE GOAL of any procedure.

the unsatisfied stay

the satisfied always leave

TAKE CARE BUDDY!

and

Congratulations!

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your comments. It crazy thinking back to how much I used to fret over my hair - now I don't even notice it. It's truly a liberating feeling.

No, right now I'm not using any concealers. I am still on regain but haven't been taking propecia. However, I am thinking of getting back on it since I want the result to last as long as possible.

Looks absolutely awesome. I may have missed it, but what's your age? You have an early twenties hairline now.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Congratulations! Excellent hairline!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Nice hairline for sure. Hopefully the scar is not visible at that length.

My only concern is that is a lot of grafts for such a young age. Make sure you are on the proper medication to make sure you minimize your future loss. On the plus side you aren't even at the 12 month point yet.

The scar at the back is quite thin and has healed nicely. I've been able to cut the hair down to about a #3 with little to no signs of the scar.

I had some lingering pain from the incision that subsided about a month ago. Now, as I mentioned in my last post, I hardly feel or notice my hair. It's just a mop on the top of my head. A very, very expensive mop!

One thing I would like to say is that I'm happy I opted for additional graphs. I was originally scheduled for 2,500 but choose to push things further which was ultimately the right decision for me. I think it's wrong to suggest young patients shouldn't be aggressive with their hairlines. You have to be realistic of course, but it's your hair and your life. Make that decision for yourself - I'm happy I did.