Dr. Hakan, Dogany & Dr. ****** ******

givememyhair

Hi Guys,

After researching for a whole, I have narrowed my research down to 3 doctors, 2 in turkey (Dr. Hakan & Dr. Koray) & Dr. ****** in Delhi. Dr. Hakan & Koray seem to both have good feedback and a similar level of feedback, however, I have been impressed by their customer service so far (quick responses) and they seem to offer slightly better value for money. So, I am trying to mainly choose between Dr. ****** & Dr. Hakan. Their pricing is very similar so I would love to have your thoughts on the two?

The only advantage for me going with Dr. ****** would be convenience (As I intend to travel to Delhi and stay there for a while anyways). However, that should not be the primary factory and I am more than happy to visit Turkey for the better results. Would appreciate your advice.

Personally I would eliminate the Indian one without mentioning his name as he is blocked here. I would stick to Hakan & Erdogan. Erdogan has more posted results and performs manual FUE while Hakan has cheaper rates and perform motorized FUE with using the implanter pen. Bottom line, just stick to Turkey and do more research.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

This should be the preference in serial wise.

1. Dr.Koray

2. Dr. Hakan

3. Dr A****D P****L

Hands Down choose either of the doctors from the first two.

Agreed.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Personally,I would choose Dr Hakan if you would like to choose between those two Turkish Drs because Dr Hakan has better price rate and costumer service is excellent. Also, lately, they announce that they makes free PRP. Yes, Dr Koray's hairline work is great but Dr Hakan's hairline work is also great. One last thing, if you are going to use beard, then, Dr Hakan is the winner here.

Hi Guys,

If anyone would like an explanation or further clarification as to why a certain physician is no longer discussed on our forums, please send me a private message. Hopefully, this will clear up any speculation.

Thanks!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.