Any suggestions on Hairline design if want this as End Result !

Hi Guys,

I need a genuine suggestion from everyone of you here, As my date of Hair Transplant keeps arriving nearer I am getting more and more inquisitive on the Hairline I would want to have so I thought let me ask for some suggestions here. What stay friends ? :) can you please pour in your suggestions.

If the end result is like the first picture (with full grown hair) is that I want, which is like a square looking forehead. Should I be going with a hairline design which is in the other picture which is a hairline without the peak or should I be going with a hairline with a widows peak ? Any suggestions ? :)

Thanks in Advance !

F497E309-9183-4000-8958-8FF4229FC86D.jpg.f9d3303b340af6e675c70fadef1aab01.jpg

7C0A2994-32C9-40F7-8BB7-12E65862B797.PNG.42de407917727f8c3e5291e454bf1e4a.PNG

Edited by augustya

the hairline on left will need lot of grafts per sqcm and only skilled HT surgeon with forte in hairline can do that

It depends on what kind of texture,thickness and lsutre of your donor hair.

if you are near the surgery date this is the time you have to do lot of homework to get that hairline done as u desire.

I would suggest you should post your frontal pic with current photo in between these two pic.

That would help u and people here to gauge and evaluate and then analyze and say.

I think you can achieve the look on the left (grown out hair) with a variety of hairlines. The guy on the left looks to have a very solid hairline, but it is styled in such a way so that if he had a little temple recession/thinning you couldn't really tell. His right temple is covered by most the hair being combed that direction (there's a big shadow there anyways) and if you look closely the hair near his left temple is actually strategically leaning out infront of the temple. Whether this was done to conceal some mild temple recession or just coincidentally I don't know. The guy on the right looks to have no temple recession and so I imagine could pull off the same look pretty easily.

Neither picture has a widows peak, but if that's what you fancy I don't see why it wouldn't jive.

Either way, you don't necessarily need a super aggressive straight hairline to pull off the hair on the left. Some minor temple recession (mature hairline) can still work.

As fueonly pointed out you'll need to be aggressive with the density so make sure your surgeon is capable of accomplishing that and you have the available grafts to afford it. If your hair loss is aggressive or you're young, I would be very careful about going for an aggressive straight hairline. A lot can change in 5-10 years.

Private message sent.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

rootz said it very right. I tell that all the time with progressive baldness one never know if he is class 3 today he can be class 6 and beyond within two years or more.I think with combo of scalp and body hair ncluding beard this could be achieved as most people with progressive baldness cant get aggressive hairline and midscalp and vertex coverage unless body and beard hair is supplemented with scalp hair.but then again you have to be carefull what punches doctor uses for body and beard and make sure their is no scarring or hypopigmentation after extraction.

What is important is if HT surgeon working on you have core expertise in hairline and his prime forte is getting structured hairline with properly closed temple point and ofcourse widows peak. That said doctor has to prove his skills by showing ample of pics and results . Dr bhatti I wil not vouch for his hairline even now. I would say he has skills and may be in couple of years he will earn that title according to me. It doesn't mean dr bhatti is not HT surgeon people should go to but different bald people have different objective and different goals. Some want high hairline some want just a decent coverage. I will highly recommend doctor like bhatti to visit dr mwamba, dr hasson and wong, Shapiro and some turkey doctor websites to see real hairline what according to me is hairline. Hairline is no child play it requires real hard work and state of art artistry which comes with experience I think.

Its totally my opinion.

I think you can achieve the look on the left (grown out hair) with a variety of hairlines. The guy on the left looks to have a very solid hairline, but it is styled in such a way so that if he had a little temple recession/thinning you couldn't really tell. His right temple is covered by most the hair being combed that direction (there's a big shadow there anyways) and if you look closely the hair near his left temple is actually strategically leaning out infront of the temple. Whether this was done to conceal some mild temple recession or just coincidentally I don't know. The guy on the right looks to have no temple recession and so I imagine could pull off the same look pretty easily.

Neither picture has a widows peak, but if that's what you fancy I don't see why it wouldn't jive.

Either way, you don't necessarily need a super aggressive straight hairline to pull off the hair on the left. Some minor temple recession (mature hairline) can still work.

As fueonly pointed out you'll need to be aggressive with the density so make sure your surgeon is capable of accomplishing that and you have the available grafts to afford it. If your hair loss is aggressive or you're young, I would be very careful about going for an aggressive straight hairline. A lot can change in 5-10 years.

Yep I kinda agree, The end result hairstyle can be achieved with either of the hairline designs with a peak or without the peak. :)

rootz said it very right. I tell that all the time with progressive baldness one never know if he is class 3 today he can be class 6 and beyond within two years or more.I think with combo of scalp and body hair ncluding beard this could be achieved as most people with progressive baldness cant get aggressive hairline and midscalp and vertex coverage unless body and beard hair is supplemented with scalp hair.but then again you have to be carefull what punches doctor uses for body and beard and make sure their is no scarring or hypopigmentation after extraction.

What is important is if HT surgeon working on you have core expertise in hairline and his prime forte is getting structured hairline with properly closed temple point and ofcourse widows peak. That said doctor has to prove his skills by showing ample of pics and results . Dr bhatti I wil not vouch for his hairline even now. I would say he has skills and may be in couple of years he will earn that title according to me. It doesn't mean dr bhatti is not HT surgeon people should go to but different bald people have different objective and different goals. Some want high hairline some want just a decent coverage. I will highly recommend doctor like bhatti to visit dr mwamba, dr hasson and wong, Shapiro and some turkey doctor websites to see real hairline what according to me is hairline. Hairline is no child play it requires real hard work and state of art artistry which comes with experience I think.

Its totally my opinion.

Hi FUEONLY.....I and most other users on this forum have been subjected to your "constant addiction to Dr. Bhatti hairline bashing". I have tried my absolute best to request you nicely and politely to get off of Dr. Bhatti's case. You are NOT a patient of Dr. Bhatti. You have NEVER spoken to Dr. Bhatti. You do NOT know Dr. Bhatti BUT inspite of all this, you tend to drag in Dr. Bhatti's name in almost all of your posts. Can you please let us know what your "REAL" agenda is ......REALLY? This particular thread is not about Dr. Bhatti but you AS USUAL have to drag in his name. For the record, I have complained to the Moderators of this forum about your irrelevant, unbased and uncalled for comments about Dr. Bhatti. Again, asking you....please give your "Dr. Bhatti related expert comments" a break. We are all very tired of this addiction of yours.......please.....

Thanks,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

If the end result is like the first picture (with full grown hair) is that I want, which is like a square looking forehead. Should I be going with a hairline design which is in the other picture which is a hairline without the peak or should I be going with a hairline with a widows peak ? Any suggestions ? :)

Thanks in Advance !

what norwood scale are you and how good is you donor area?

these will help us guide you for the best result, then talk to your surgeon and make it known what you most desire and keen about "a straight hair line," he'll then juggle the overall best solution with your ultimate goal, this is always a worry and we all go through it, so don't stress too much. take care mate seth

June 2013 - 3000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2013 - 1000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2015 - 785 FUE Dr Bhatti

Dr. Bhatti's Recommendation Profile on the Hair Transplant Network

My story and photos can be seen here

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/Sethticles/

what norwood scale are you and how good is you donor area?

these will help us guide you for the best result, then talk to your surgeon and make it known what you most desire and keen about "a straight hair line," he'll then juggle the overall best solution with your ultimate goal, this is always a worry and we all go through it, so don't stress too much. take care mate seth

Norwood Scale 2A, Pretty Good Donor Area but Super Fine,silky, straight hair, Lots of 1's and 2's and 3's in the donor area.

well sounds like you could have a real good chance at achieving your goals, take some printed material of examples to your doctor and show him what you like.. take care seth

June 2013 - 3000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2013 - 1000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2015 - 785 FUE Dr Bhatti

Dr. Bhatti's Recommendation Profile on the Hair Transplant Network

My story and photos can be seen here

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/Sethticles/