Dr. Erkan Demirsoy (Istanbul, Turkey) - 3138 grafts November 2013.

cloudy

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry, I have just seen few questions I didn't answer.

imnothere: Redness is fading now, but still present. If I have to go out somewhere, I use women's concealer in powder (skin tone) and when get back wash my head. It suppress the redness a lot visually so no problems there. Sometimes people ask me what's up with the redness and I answer "allergy". They say "ah, ok" so I found out that's the best answer :) Nobody asks me anything more.

Krnjac: Only few percent of transplanted hair is growing. Nothing much. I don't see any scarring in recipient area. Everything is fine there. Some dead hears still remained in recipient area which are short so these cannot be pulled out by washing hair (because they are short) but when I pinch them out, they get out easy and I can see they were deep inside the skin. I expect all of these to fall off when new hairs push them out toward outside.

One thing bothers me, when I started with biotin 5mg, I got several small pimples in donor area and it's itching. I am suspecting of hairs that got stuck under the skin and making small inflammation. Generally donor is quite good, no shedding or holes or anything.

I'll post some photos soon :)

I looked a videos on youtube of your doctor Erkan Demisroy and there is no video that i can be positive that those two(before and after) are actualy the same person and i cant find their web page on english? DO u know maybe if they extract hair from a beard and if they do whats the cost of that procedure? thx

Well the point of every doctor is that the patient looks changes radically after the procedure so I woudn't worry about those things. Look more on google instead of youtube, there are a lot of topics on other pages in German since most patients comes from Turkish descendants from Germany. They have a PR Clemens Weber so you can contact him. Write me a sitemail so I can give you his email if you want.

Dr. Erkan does not extract beard so no help there for now.

5 photos from today. Nothing much is happening. I am keeping my 'prison' haircut, suits me well. Redness is still present but less than couple of weeks ago. Some transplanted hairs were brave and started to grow - except that, nothing. Donor area is fine as much as I see, nothing drastic, no holes and scars. I am very eager to see if anything is gonna happen in 2 and a half months from now :)

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

i too shave my head, my attitude is, if the HT doesnt work to my satisfaction, no one will be none the wiser... all the best mate

June 2013 - 3000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2013 - 1000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2015 - 785 FUE Dr Bhatti

Dr. Bhatti's Recommendation Profile on the Hair Transplant Network

My story and photos can be seen here

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/Sethticles/

Thank you for sharing, ur results are looking impressive, I am sure in a few month your results will be awesome.Take care

1st HT 1973 FUT's with Dr.Robert Mcclellan 6/28/2007

*unfortunately I have no info on hair count on my 1st surgery ..

2nd HT 3026 FUT's with Dr. Bernadino Arocha 1/9/2014

1's - 797

2's - 3700

3's - 246

5634 hairs

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/attachment.php?attachmentid=54945&d=1389315686

3026 FUTs 1 day HT#2 post op frontal picture

Hello cloudy. First i cant express myself how happy I am because i found this post of yours, and that is the reason why i joined this forums. I am also considering to book an apointment with dr. Demirsoy for hair transplant surgery aswell (due to same reasons as yours). The thing that attracted me the most is your hair loss which looks exactly the same as mine with minor differnence because I am slightly younger than you and I have more hair left but i am sure in few years my head will look exactly the same as yours did before the surgery (we have the same head shape aswell). So I would like to do this surgery the same way you did it ( cover the first third of scalp, and refill a little the middle part, maybe to fix temples a little also like you did). I think in my case up to 2500 grafts will be sufficient to cover missing hair. I am from same country as you and I would like very much to talk to you in private so you could maybe give me a piece of advice and answer some questions, but unfortunately i cant send you a private message because I am new member (untill I am reviwed) so please contact me on my e-mail adress its bojankojic5@gmail.com or give me yours and I will contact you. I am very eager to hear from you. By the way your hair looks great now.

Edited by Whitey

• 2 weeks later...
Shedding is done, now I have one or two hairs left on the palm when washing the "hair" :)

AFTER 16 days (for comparison):

IMG_5914.jpg

AFTER 33 days - update:

IMG_5951.jpg

IMG_5952.jpg

Redness is prominent and I am sure it's gonna be there for at least 2 months since I am white skinned and even when I have a serious pimple with inflammation, I have redness for some time. But it's gonna all blend nice in the summer and in a few months when new hair grows up. Have some redness also on donor (I did a crappy self-trimming so have some uneven shades). I think it's from biotin, it started to itch a bit when I begun with 5mg per day.

So that's about it, I'll update in a month :)

Dear Cloudy, pls share your updated photos, i will have a HT with the same doctor so im looking forward to seeing your results :)

Hello, thanks for reminding me! I took several photos yesterday. I am feeling OK now, redness is fading but very slowly. When it's cold outside, it's more prominent. I just compared photo one month ago and if my eyes are not seeing something crazy I see some new hairs??

Also I had a couple of underskin pimples which got inflammation so I had to pinched these with a needle a bit dipper in the skin so I could get out the pus. These were exactly on a hairline. Now it's OK and healing well, it was like a common pimple, no big deal.

This one is 16 days after procedure:

IMG_5914.jpg

33 days after procedure:

IMG_5951.jpg

2 months after procedure:

IMG_6027.jpg

IMG_6029.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, thanks for being interested in this thread!

Nothing to report now, I shaved my head yesterday to 1mm so looking like a "prison brake" :)

Will update in couple of weeks when it's going to be 3 months post-op :)

Hello, thanks for being interested in this thread!

Nothing to report now, I shaved my head yesterday to 1mm so looking like a "prison brake" :)

Will update in couple of weeks when it's going to be 3 months post-op :)

Good luck.

I'm very keen to see your results!!

Hi.

What did you mean by "He does that very carefully with a zig-zag pattern and not straight one which is VERY important to get good look of random placed hair and not robotic look. "?

Does it mean that the doctor made a zig-zag hair line?

In my case, he did like that.

Hi.

What did you mean by "He does that very carefully with a zig-zag pattern and not straight one which is VERY important to get good look of random placed hair and not robotic look. "?

Does it mean that the doctor made a zig-zag hair line?

In my case, he did like that.

Hello, he is making random incisions without a pattern-like lines. Not like in a corn-field for example but more like a random grass in the field. That way more natural look is achieved.

Hello,

It's been exactly 3 months since the procedure at Dr. Demirsoy.

I am not sure but maybe I can see that some new hairs got thicker in volume and darker. Redness is still present but less than 1 month ago. Hairline is starting to form just a bit but except that I don't see much. It's only 3 months, expecting more in 4th or 5th month. I had some small pimples couple a days ago so therefore left few red dot's on the front part of crown.

IMG_6090_copy.jpg IMG_6091_copy.jpg IMG_6092_copy.jpg IMG_6093_copy.jpg

IMG_6094_copy.jpg IMG_6095_copy.jpg