Eman's 5-month UPDATE: The FUN Continues...

Eman

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eman's Five Month UPDATE: The fun continues??¦

I think at this point you could say I am in the full growing stage??”which is AWESOME and exciting! Even looking in the mirror on a daily basis I notice the subtle changes as the weeks go by. I have kept my promise and not cut my hair at all since about a week before my four month mark. As most of you know, I like to shave down my dome to a 2-clip, but I have refrained from cutting it. I also want to see what my hair looks like as it fills in and at the same time show all of you.

The hair is starting to fill in nicely, it is a little wiry, and uncontrollable (essentially deciding what direction it wants to come in at). There seems to be more and more coverage as the weeks go by, so keeping my fingers crossed that this continues??”I know I have a lot more growth and maturation to come. I am also watching some thinner spots and egging more little hairs to pop up in those areas!

What I have noticed is the left side of the hairline sticks up more while the right side falls over on the forehead a little. Got to train these new soldiers!! The scar is non-existent with my hair at this length, so I have not really thought about it. If I continue to grow my hair out I will have to begin to spend money on hair products (rogaine foam serves as hair mousse for me now) and maybe even get a real haircut!?

As a buddy of mine continually states in disbelief 'You are no longer the balding guy!' and now says he can no longer make bald jokes (I found them amusing before). My folks and sisters are in disbelief EVERY time I see them. Comments are definitely being made at how different/good my hair looks, along with constant glances to the top of my head when talking with them??”I guess my friends really focused on my hair loss even more than I thought, but I take all the comments as a huge compliment. And to be honest, I enjoy every single one of them!!!!

My initial HT thread:

done and done!! Check it out...

Hi Eman,

Dayummm dude! At 5 months your results are coming in awesome. Very cool to see that it looks so good and very natural with such a short cut and the donor scar is pretty much non existent at that short length. Look forward to seeing it grown out as well. You definitely deserve it. From reading your posts over past months I'd have to say you seem to be a very cool guy as well.

I do have to say that I love the little white blocks you put over your face icon_biggrin.gif. It does hide the face but I think if I was an aquaintance or friend i'd definitely be able to tell it was you.

Nice work!

Looks absolutely terrific mate. As someone who is five months behind you, it is exciting for me to see what the future may hold if all goes well.

Has all the tightness in your scalp gone too now?

I'm interested in knowing whether, among all the (justified) compliments you've received, anyone has just straight up asked if you've had a hair transplant?

Already looking forward to the six month update!

17 Feb 09 - 3,200 FUs by strip surgery (Dr Feller)

My Hair Loss Website

You have fast growing hair Eman. Looking good, very noticeable improvement from last month. Your friends and family will be astounded by the time you hit month 8!

--------------------------------------

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Feller

Dr Feller Jan '09 2000 grafts

Dr Lorenzo Dec '15 2222 grafts

Jeeeeeeez, DAMN Eman, you look incredible. You look amazing at only 5 months. I think you can even use some gel and "spike" it up a bit and nobody could even tell you had "any" work done. Congrats man, you deserve every minute of this glory icon_smile.gif

Amazing results for just 5 months. Your transformation from month 4 to month 5 is significant. Congrats! Can you do me a favor and share your complete regimen (i.e. supplements, vitamins, hair loss treatment drugs etc.)? I can only hope to have near those results. It has completely transformed your head.

Eman,

My man. I have been waiting to see if you would add some 5 months pics. They are amazing. I thought months 3 and 4 were pretty spectacular but this is something else. Your hair looks good even density from the shots. Obviously more filling in to come, and your absolutely right, the scar is a complete non issue. Glad your enjoying the option of being able to style your hair somewhat.

I think that I can put my choice in doc and optimistic and positive thoughts about me upcoming HT almost solely down to yourself.

Its all good man!!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Eman,

I saw a nice improvement this month. I like the way you are styling your hair. You do have a hair line. Best of luck as always! icon_smile.gif

4374 grafts-7/2/2008-Dr Rahal

485 singles

2336 doubles

1526 triples

16 quads

9809 total hairs

Guys- as always THANKS for all the comments. These are truly exciting times!!

flyby- you are right about the blocks, but I want everyone to get a good perspective on how the hair frames my face and if my friends are actually on this site (I consider you all my friends as well!!) I hope they ask me about it. BTW, you started your paragraph the same way a buddy of mine reacts to things...so maybe you are him??

azza- I look forward to the months ahead!

Acrobaz- No tightness whatsoever at this point and a little dry scalp still, but that is about all. I am actually waiting for someone to straight up ask me. I am surprised it hasn't occurred yet, as I have said before I have brutally honest friends. I will let you know as soon as this happens.

Petchski- I never considered myself a fast grower but I guess I could be. I am just hoping for continued growth indefinitely!

CB- you will be in my shoes shortly...

PGP- Thanks buddy; I still think we should meet up for a beer and debate sox vs.cubs.

Spex- Thanks for adding that--much appreciated. I have been trying to figure out how to properly do that. That comparison truly shows how little I had in the front two-thirds. Oh and my hair naturally gets blonde like that in the summer, no coloring at all.

Thanks alwayswaiting1 and Leeson!

HairDew- I should thinks about gel. Rogaine Foam actually works pretty well right now, but as soon as more grows in I will be asking all you guys what to use for the coiffe.

Clint- I agree with your four to five month observation and the transformation has been significant. I will post my regiment either below or in a new thread.

Raphael- I will be around here for a while, so expect updates through 1-year and at that point you all will be sick of me. You will be in great hands come this winter!

new2thissite- thanks for posting. I have been slacking on getting back to you but we will talk. Look forward to your update as always!

wantego- that is soooooo good to hear!!! Keep me updated.

My initial HT thread:

This will add a little boil to your blood PGP, I like both the sox and the cubs--I know, not possible right?

Let me give you a frame of reference: I was born here in Chicago, but lived in Europe for many years as a kid, then Miami for a good number of years, then back to Chicago where I currently reside on the north side of the city. Being in Europe for so many years I simply loved baseball and Miami didn't have a team when I was there. plus I always loved my hometown of Chicago- home of the sox and cubs--two very different followings I found out when I moved back.

And I would LOVE Mark Grace's hair!!

My initial HT thread:

Hey Eman,

Looking good! I'm three months behind you and hope I get just a portion of the results you got by month 5!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Absolutely amazing results man... the last months has been really good for you icon_wink.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11/04-07 - 800-1600 ish grafts - danish clinic - poor results

12/02-08 - 2764 grafts - Dr. Devroye - good result but needs hairline density

03/12-10 - 1429 grafts - Dr. Mohmand - result pending

Feel free to visit my picture thread

My Hair Transplant Photos - Surgery with Dr. Devroye

Young lads below 25 unite!