2808 FUE with Dr Jose Lorenzo at the Farjo Clinic

Readytodoit

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just outside Edinburgh myself Johnj, small world. ;-)

lol all have ti meet yi for a pint a see how your hairs looking lol must say hope it goes well , ad love ti have better hair. it. pisses me off big time , an might have to take the plunge. that finastriside stuff how much it cost ? and does it have any side effects?

Thanks Johnj.

I get my Finasteride from Dr Singh at ukfinasteride.info costs about ?200 for a years supply. The pill comes in 5mg but you have to split it, supposed to take 1mg per day but it's too hard to split into five so I just split into four.

There are some reported side effects that seem to relate to sexual matters but if can be different from person to person.

I know what you mean about wanting more/better hair. I'd love to be one of those people who don't worry about losing their hair.

Thanks Johnj.

I get my Finasteride from Dr Singh at ukfinasteride.info costs about ?200 for a years supply. The pill comes in 5mg but you have to split it, supposed to take 1mg per day but it's too hard to split into five so I just split into four.

There are some reported side effects that seem to relate to sexual matters but if can be different from person to person.

I know what you mean about wanting more/better hair. I'd love to be one of those people who don't worry about losing their hair.

o right just wish some one a no round my area has had it done. am gona be the first in my circles of friends an people a no , an will probably get the piss taken out me mmmm . that's another worry lol:mad:

I wish I'd known someone as well, it would have been much easier if I could have seen it and asked them about it. Try not to let other people put you off, I know that I worried about that but straight after getting it done it felt like a big weight off my shoulders. Most people at my work don't know that I'm getting it done and I've never had a shaved had before so they will notice, but the way I feel now I don't think I care what they think, it's about how we feel about ourselves.

If you want to see the results close up I'm more than happy to show you.

I wish I'd known someone as well, it would have been much easier if I could have seen it and asked them about it. Try not to let other people put you off, I know that I worried about that but straight after getting it done it felt like a big weight off my shoulders. Most people at my work don't know that I'm getting it done and I've never had a shaved had before so they will notice, but the way I feel now I don't think I care what they think, it's about how we feel about ourselves.

If you want to see the results close up I'm more than happy to show you.

good on you. did he do it by hand / I was reading into that artas machine did he use that.its like tonight was ment to be going out for few drinks, but ma hairs that crap am staying in , some people especialy them with plenty hair realy don't no how badly it effects people

Yeah, he did it all by hand. Took a long time over the two days but hopefully all be worth it in a few months.

I know exactly how you feel about going out. It was really affecting my life to the point that I wouldn't even go out in the wind because it would mess it up. It would also feel ok some days and then feel absolutely rubbish the next. I think a lot of it is psychological as well because you think that everybody is looking at it. It can get on top of you really quickly.

People with lots of hair don't understand how it can hit you. Also some people can say things that they think are funny and don't realise the massive impact it has on you. One throw away statement from them but a whole night of analysing for us.

Keep your chin up, and remember that we are here to support each other.

I'll hit the hay now and try not to scratch my head ;-)

Yeah, he did it all by hand. Took a long time over the two days but hopefully all be worth it in a few months.

I know exactly how you feel about going out. It was really affecting my life to the point that I wouldn't even go out in the wind because it would mess it up. It would also feel ok some days and then feel absolutely rubbish the next. I think a lot of it is psychological as well because you think that everybody is looking at it. It can get on top of you really quickly.

People with lots of hair don't understand how it can hit you. Also some people can say things that they think are funny and don't realise the massive impact it has on you. One throw away statement from them but a whole night of analysing for us.

Keep your chin up, and remember that we are here to support each other.

I'll hit the hay now and try not to scratch my head ;-)

ha ha catch yi later mate

Nice one JohnnyDrama, congratulations on your procedure. We can support each other, you're that bit further on than me so you can keep me up to date on what's coming my way!

I travelled down from Scotland and stayed over for three nights in Manchester, becoming my second home the amount of times I've been there now.

I've detailed my first month in my thread which is linked in my sig below. That should give you an idea of how things pan out the first few weeks.

What kind of post-op regimen are you using?

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

I can already see the results They are going to be great!.

My Hair Loss Website

Surgical Treatments:

Hair transplant 5-22-2013 with Dr. Paul Shapiro at Shapiro Medical Group

Total grafts transplanted: 3222

*536 singles *1651 doubles * 961 triples,

*74 quadruples.

Total hairs transplanted: 7017

Non-Surgical Treatments:

*1.25 mg finasteride daily

*Generic minoxidil foam 2x daily

The only post op regimen I am employing is saline spray every hour and a half along with my Finasteride. I usually take saw palmetto complex but I stopped this and my multi vitamins before the op on advice from the clinic. Not sure when I can start taking them again but don't see why I can't just start again now.

Also washing it with the shampoo provided twice every day from today all over my head, not just the donor area.

Ya sounds similar to my post op. I was taking Finasteride before, during and after my op so I can't see why you shouldn't go back on Saw Palmetto now. I definitely think it's a good idea to get on a DHT blocker soon after the ht.

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3