3916 grafts with hakan doganay in Antalya

Xkos48

It depends on your pattern of loss and the amount of native hair you still have present. I would much rather explain any redness as a sunburn than try and hide it with a concealer, because you will go from having a bald spot to having no bald areas with concealer. I would guess a concealer would raise more questions than just having the transplanted hair grown in over the year period. The year growth phase really does mask that you had anything done because it happens so slow.

I see. Well i have ok amount of native hair, prob. Best to post pictures.

I add some pictures soon

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you tried propecia/ finasteride? You don't look like you are ready for a hair transplant IMO. Have you tried concealer for that area? If you have a hairline and some native hair, I would consider concealer for sure if it bothers you that much.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
You should see huge improvements over the next few months, it looks like the action is just getting ready to start.

Yeah,when I look very close at the scalp I see a lot of miniature hairs starting to come out,I also believe the next 4 months should be good.

• 1 month later...
Sorry but i can only see very slight improvement personally. For the amount of grafts you have had it really should be showing more at this stage.

yeah,i was expecting more also.my wife told me she sees alot of black spots Under the skin,that haven't broken thru yet.

I know you're only half the way there but I must say that I cannot see any real improvement. For the amount of grafts that you received you should be seeing a real considerable difference at this point. I know many will say that there is still plenty of time and there is, but I would not be happy with how things are going at this point.

Dr Hakan was one of the doctors on my short-list as I had been very impressed with his showcase results. However lately I have seen many patients of his on this forum who seem to be getting poor results. I just hope that in getting accredited on this forum standards have not slipped from the increase in business.

I really hope you end up getting the result that you want, hang in there and see how things are in a few months. I know that when I consulted with Dr Hakan that his assistant told me if the procedure was not a success then a free follow up would be provided.

I know you're only half the way there but I must say that I cannot see any real improvement. For the amount of grafts that you received you should be seeing a real considerable difference at this point. I know many will say that there is still plenty of time and there is, but I would not be happy with how things are going at this point.

Dr Hakan was one of the doctors on my short-list as I had been very impressed with his showcase results. However lately I have seen many patients of his on this forum who seem to be getting poor results. I just hope that in getting accredited on this forum standards have not slipped from the increase in business.

I really hope you end up getting the result that you want, hang in there and see how things are in a few months. I know that when I consulted with Dr Hakan that his assistant told me if the procedure was not a success then a free follow up would be provided.

thanks thinjim,i never said i was happy so far,but i will wait it out another 4 months before saying if it's a success or failure.

Hi

I am in the same boat. 6 months post of with Hakan Doganay, practically no growth.

whilst a free surgery has been mentioned, you cant get 2134 grafts back. Also I have a lack 8f donor supply.

personally I would want my money back.

Heres hoping things drastically improve over the next few months.

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

HT No2 : Marwan Saifi 1680 grafts. Great result

HT No3 - Marwan Saifi 1250 grafts. Another good result.

HT No4 - Hakan Doganay 2134 grafts. Result TBA

Total 5134 grafts.

Hi

I am in the same boat. 6 months post of with Hakan Doganay, practically no growth.

whilst a free surgery has been mentioned, you cant get 2134 grafts back. Also I have a lack 8f donor supply.

personally I would want my money back.

Heres hoping things drastically improve over the next few months.

Yeah,the problem is the loss of donor hair.

Yeah,the problem is the loss of donor hair.

That really is the crying shame of a failed result. As well as a subsequent scarring. I had a failed strip procedure and while I was down about the lacking recipient area, I curse the damn strip scar more than anything... I have depleted a decent percentage of my donor via strip, lucky it was not a long strip and my donor is dense so my FUE reserve is good but I am proceeding with caution as I am still quite young and whilst I have not seen any progression in hairloss and am a low norwood, grafts can not be brought back...

Edited by Mickey85

I think too many people assume that you should have 50% growth at 6 months and I would include myself in that.

After reading the web further and in particular a video by H&W has made me much happier. I have read on many occasions that 75% of patients do not have any growth at all by month 4. In the majority of cases people get noticeble growth starting at month 6.

These quotes have come from doctors rathern than patients, so I'm more inclined to trust the docs!

So stay positive.

In Hakan we trust!!!

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

HT No2 : Marwan Saifi 1680 grafts. Great result

HT No3 - Marwan Saifi 1250 grafts. Another good result.

HT No4 - Hakan Doganay 2134 grafts. Result TBA

Total 5134 grafts.