3916 grafts with hakan doganay in Antalya

Xkos48

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It went really well,this time first day at ofm hospital,not aspendos,1365 grafts,Manuel punch,and implanted very quickly,2 extracted(including doc),and 4 technicians to manipulate the grafts,prp was done also at the end,2 day at ofm again,this time 1200 beardhairs,done by micro-motor by tech,doc arrived after extraction,and implanted,again everything was done very quickly,as opposed to last year at aspendos,where it was a little more delay.prp was used 2 nd day also.a lot less healing this time,hardly any scabs and less shockloss,I'm much more confident this time,but let's wait and see the results first

I can't upload photos right now,but when I get home,I will.

IMG_0622.jpg.bcdd35c1ea092a6fafc039b6302b7d2a.jpg

IMG_0621.jpg.500ff3088fccf238cc357a9769f38565.jpg

IMG_0623.jpg.049289643942e2198f4c9e48db6e9be6.jpg

IMG_0624.jpg.40a00f51e04e81fa5496a2b57544d94a.jpg

IMG_0625.jpg.1e933fdd4bf87dabdb6883ebb53caf01.jpg

Edited by Xkos48
new pictures 2nd operation

• 1 year later...

here is the 27 month first operation,and the 15 month second operation results,a bit more,but nothing spectacular.FOR 6500 GRAFTS I WAS EXPECTING MORE.The time has come to face facts,either transplants don't work as well as advertised,or some doctors are wasting grafts and making shitloads of money.

I put pre-op,post-op(first),and todays photo.

IMG_0020.jpg.7bcde2819c764400f65b89bcc11d663d.jpg

attachment0KO9P7CQ.jpg.a2695d5f9d3f76a1cff91bdfd00542e8.jpg

IMG_1265.jpg.3e6cf464a7e0e32830a2c9bd3ce6d0f8.jpg

• Administrators

I'm gutted for you bro, this is absolutely unacceptable, 6,500 grafts should've given you good density in the front and some coverage in the back, I will say though that it's an improvement to how you were before, but this doctor wasted about 5,000 grafts which is unacceptable. Who performed the surgery techs or the doctor? Were they different techs each day?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
the first one 100% techs extraction,50%techs planting the grafts.The second 50%techs extraction,and 50% tech implanting.

Did Dr. Doganay create the recipient sites first? that's the most important aesthetic portion of the surgery that's what will give you the angle and direction of the follicle to make it look natural, I can't see tech's being allowed to do this, if so thats terrible.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Did Dr. Doganay create the recipient sites first? that's the most important aesthetic portion of the surgery that's what will give you the angle and direction of the follicle to make it look natural, I can't see tech's being allowed to do this, if so thats terrible.

No,the implanter pen did all that the same time.

Irrespective of what the clinic says it's "preparing" in its response, and putting to one side the allegation of false accounts, the HRN cannot continue to recommend a doctor with this many dissatisfied patients.

Irrespective of what the clinic says it's "preparing" in its response, and putting to one side the allegation of false accounts, the HRN cannot continue to recommend a doctor with this many dissatisfied patients.

I agree with this.

• 3 weeks later...

For that amount of grafts you should have at least had full coverage. Sorry that it had not worked out.

I find the excuses the clinic provided for lack of growth difficult to believe.

I keep feeling I dodged a bullet by not choosing him but feel for the guys getting these really poor results.

I'm very far from full coverage,i was expecting more also,I got good growth 12 months ago,but i don't know if it was from the first or second procedure.I already had a transplant in 1996,and i remember reading that sometiimes growth can come a little bit later when you've had multiple transplants.

Big mistake to go to the same doc who failed the first one like this again..

I feel for you bro.

All the best for your future

And man... Forget about it.

Youre done with transplants.

Maybe in the future is something like a "cure"...

But yeah that could take 10 that could take 100 years :P

These docs are selling something that in my opinion is not real,except for a small minority that get good results,sometimes the lighting is different and helps with the picture(result).I saw one of dr.hakans reps,I don't remember his name,but I remember seeing his results,and they looked spectacular,but when I see him in person in Antalya,I saw a lot of see thru in his hair,so the result by photo was not exactly the reality.

These docs are selling something that in my opinion is not real,except for a small minority that get good results,sometimes the lighting is different and helps with the picture(result).I saw one of dr.hakans reps,I don't remember his name,but I remember seeing his results,and they looked spectacular,but when I see him in person in Antalya,I saw a lot of see thru in his hair,so the result by photo was not exactly the reality.

agreed.

maybe this will cheer you up, probably can't insert the link here, but search for "Histogen - Complete World Congress Presentation and Interview" and it will be the first result. Look for 20:00 minute in the video.

Hi Xkos, sorry to see you get a less than optimal result. Have you considered having SMP done? You look like you have a good shaped head and with the grafts that did grow I think a combo of the two would look great. If you'd like, get in touch with me; I'd like to offer you a sizable discount if you are interested. Regards,

Erik

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com