Brendan Fraser HT

hair_care

I'm pretty sure he has an elaborate wig/hair system. I know he used to, even in recent years, so I'd think he's still using it.

There's a shot from some studio set that shows him with the wig falling off, and he looked like a solid NW6.

I guess he could have gotten a HT recently to the front...gotten a boatload of grafts, and still uses a piece for his top/crown. But the matching of density would be tricky there.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Really? Interesting. I didn't know his entire hairline was pure HT. It must have been a very high quality HT to get such a look in (in likely but 1 pass?).

It looks too good to be Armani, so we can rule him out. He's Canadian, right? Maybe one of the big guys in those parts with a lot of good publicity to their name (Rahal? Hasson?).

Just guessing...maybe Dr. Feller, too, being so close to NYC, and having such a reputation.

I suppose location prolly isn't even a legit determinant, though; SMG are in Minnesota I think, and they get tons of people, high profile, too, who travel across the world.

We're prolly stuck doing our best to deduce who it might be, though, I'd think he'd keep the actual details of his op very hushhush. icon_smile.gif

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

i was watching a film the other day"air that i breath"and i think it was a pallet load of concealer.

the front shots looked great but side shots with light behind looked really thin.

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

• 13 years later...

He has really aged bad, not just in terms of hair. While the weight gain isn't healthy, it at least helps his face look better than it otherwise would if he was still lean.

There's a saying women have when they get older, a catch22 of aging. Can't remember the exact wording, but the jist is

Either having a sunken/deflated/face that comes with having a lean body  VS. fuller face that comes from an overweight body. Brendan is currently benefiting from the later, along with some cosmetic enhancements, I would imagine judging by the last picture below.

image.png.7b8e36a23d128bff3dc4bac0036df81e.png

image.png.cdd65744a45fd85ca1fd27ec13fe6eae.png

image.png.c83c9ba957fe1d8e5bb362b438969f05.png

• Moderators

He was thinning years ago and started wearing a hairpiece for movie roles, but then later got a hair transplant.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

Honestly the HT or whatever isn't even something to bother talking about, the man has been through the absolute wringer. I read his story and seems he got blacklisted for exposing a prominent Hollywood big wig when he was sexually assaulted and then his wife when divorced him, he was left in financial ruins because the judge refused to readjust the alimony to what he earned at the time of asking for the adjustment compared to his big bank when he was a full leading man. It financially and emotionally wrecked him, and i for one am rooting for the man to have a massive comeback. He's a genuinely great guy broken by circumstances making his way back. 

I couldn't care less if his 10+ year HT didn't hold up, because he is a seemingly great guy. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1