FUE with Health Travel International

Hiya bud, sorry for the late reply I don't get on here as much as I used to. We've got baby no 3 on the way so life is very busy right now!

I had 2500 grafts. I know what you mean about it being like a holiday, I felt the same. The weather was great when I went and I was so well looked after and it was great because to be honest even though I had spoken to the team a lot you never really know what it's going to be like until you get there! The op was nowhere near as bad as I thought I spent a lot of it asleep too!

The spikey hair was great for a few days but I felt a bit daft after a while haha :D had it styled differently now - pic attached

Been thinking of doing a youtube vid of my results and pics all the way through cause loads of people ask me about it. Did you tell people around you that you had it done?

5b32e5da0c05e_12months(2).jpg.1a1ce4c3bab609ace821f2537ce38826.jpg

So I've been working really hard for the last 12 months on my physique trying to get in good shape to compete in some small men's health competitions. 2 years ago (before my HT) I was overweight, sluggish and lacking in confidence. I know my hair is real thin but as I think I said in my hair blog last year, given the really limited hair I had to work with, the new hair line has given me the confidence to turn my life around. I'm really proud of my final body results and just wanted to share and thank everybody on here for helping to give me the confidence to do something about my hair loss and overall appearance and lifestyle - Thanks guys

You're in awesome shape and all natural too by the look of it. Hope you get a good result with the transplant.

Hello Kcon

Yeah I did tell my family and friends I did ht. I told my family at the time and I told my friends when I had come back. I know lots of people want to keep it a secret but I didn’t really want to deal with it on my own if you know what I mean. I like to get lots of opinions and support. I was very bald so it would be obvious anyway so I thought I might as well tell people. I think not enough people talk about it so I definitely think you should do a video. I watched lots of videos and read blogs to help me decide so do it!

• 3 weeks later...
So, no one will reveal the name of the doctor nor the price of the procedure. Shady.

I didn’t mean to be shady? I have tried to be very open about my experience. Lots of people have sent me private message asking more details and I always try to answer when I get time.

I got 1950 grafts, I went with Health Travel International flying from the UK, my Doctor was Dr Ercan and I paid 3700 pound. I chose the inclusive package so flights hotel and transfer included

You look dam good for your age buddy..

You took what God has given you & ran with it..

When they say life begins at 40 you show that.

Congrats on what you have done this last few yrs & I'm sure a post like this will encourage let just say the oldies out there.

Best wishes I'm well happy for you.

You look dam good for your age buddy..

You took what God has given you & ran with it..

When they say life begins at 40 you show that.

Congrats on what you have done this last few yrs & I'm sure a post like this will encourage let just say the oldies out there.

Best wishes I'm well happy for you.

Thank you very much ontop that is most kind! I am definitely running with what I got, not letting age slow me down. I am more motivated at this age so I think definitely life beginning at 40. I just won the body building competition I have been competing in. Last year I was runner up but this year I did it J I will put a picture up too. Thank you!

Dam bro , I can see you been hitting the gym hard & diet must be spot on also.

As they say you are what you eat.

you put guys, half your age to shame! Great job buddy keep doing what's obvious working for you.

Dam bro , I can see you been hitting the gym hard & diet must be spot on also.

As they say you are what you eat.

you put guys, half your age to shame! Great job buddy keep doing what's obvious working for you.

I must admit that having a hair transplant was start of big change in my fitness life.

3 years ago I was living a normal life and with little confidence year after hair transplant my confidence took me on different level.

I also heard a lot of fitness people complaining about haters and negative comments from others. Thankfully, I have never experienced that. I am a family man with my feet firmly glued to the ground. I'm always happy to advice if ask and offer help when needed. Thanks for all the kind words and support.

Your a great human being with a fab outlook on life & Karma is repaying you that's for sure.

On a personal point i wish I can get back my fitness levels i once had some yrs ago where i was fully into my sports eating good but then boom comes a wife kids no time blah blah & seems all of a sudden your youthful days has gone like overnight.

Wife, kids, stress no time for yourself = weight gain, few more bags under eyes, loss of hair

We all know what I'm talking about ...LOL

Anyways...I'm getting to the mode of looking after ME now & soon will be hitting the gym hard like you have done to try & gain lost ME time.

Your a great human being with a fab outlook on life & Karma is repaying you that's for sure.

On a personal point i wish I can get back my fitness levels i once had some yrs ago where i was fully into my sports eating good but then boom comes a wife kids no time blah blah & seems all of a sudden your youthful days has gone like overnight.

Wife, kids, stress no time for yourself = weight gain, few more bags under eyes, loss of hair

We all know what I'm talking about ...LOL

Anyways...I'm getting to the mode of looking after ME now & soon will be hitting the gym hard like you have done to try & gain lost ME time.

Thanks man you're too kind. Really great to hear you are feeling motivated about getting your fitness up and taking some time out for you. I really relate to what you saying about having no time with family life, I was exactly the same. I know it's harsh but I realised I was just making excuses. You can always make time we just tend to put it off and make an excuse. Starting and changing habits is by far the hardest part, but once you into it a little, you will start to feel more energy and that will help to keep going. You will then be more confident as you see changes and hopefully that will spur you on. Life is hard at times we all have our struggles but it's important to make time for yourself too, I know I'm a better father, son and friend now that I'm happier in myself. You have my full support my friend!

How's the hair?