2265 grafts with dr demisroy of turkey

kokosam and Nathaniel . thanks for encouragement guys

shn ; are you considering staying in the states?

khali; my hair was pretty good to begin with butwanted the frontal region thickened up . I think they call it hair greed.

there was no beard or body hair used as have good donor supply

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
the reason i say is this is THERES NO REASON TO HAVE STRIP if considering hair transplant for norwood 1-5

i had 1500 grafts first time around and i was left with linear scar and as a result cannot cut my hair any shorter than a number 3 guard :(

Hey dingdong12 do you have any pics of your hair buzzed around a 3 guard? it would be great to see what you mean. Also did you notice that your scar would show or the hair would look funny around it when you were swimming/wet hair?

• 4 weeks later...

So I went to dr.demirsoy as well, my story is similiar to BkW and dingdong.

I have a swelling and iching in my donor ate and time to time in recepient area.

Experience was good, Dr new assistant who speaks fluent English was awesome.

Waiting game begins

update day 14

so all my scabs came of around day 11. I found removing the scabs very therapeutic

the pain I was having in my donor area has all gone .this went around day nine or ten .

just have an occasional itch in that area.

shall update with photos at one month mark

Iam experiencing the same pain in my donor area, iam post day five..

I reading elsewhere that it's very unusual to have donor area pain....but I guess iam not alone...overall iam happy with dr.demirsoy work. Just a little worried about this pian in the donor area...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi guys.

should have updated sooner those who are interested.

just about a week or so short of 5 months.

i think i suffered a bit of shockloss which thankfully seems to have recovered.

it took me a good 4 months for my hair to recover to pre transplant level and that worried me a little.

its only in the last ten days or so that i have seen improvements and they seem to be happening on a day to day basis.

my hair has never looked as well despite a shortish haircut at weekend past there.

as i say this has all happened in a very short period despite not being able to see a large wave of transplanted hair.

i panicked previously as could only see the odd new shoot thinking there should have been more but obv they have surfaced from somewhhere.

i seem much more confident going forward and hope things keep accelerating.

i shall post photos in next few days

happy growing everyone

Yeeeeeeyyy give us the photos now now now!!! :)

Great, so there were no traces of hair, just skin and hairs just grow from skin? Great to know what to expect in next several months.

Did you use finasteride, minoxidil??

hi cloudy

keep hanging in there :)

i dont use minoxidil or propecia,i did use minoxidil for a period but got fed up

im well aware of the benefits of propecia etc but i choose not to use.

you will notice little shoots of hair breaking through the skin .its a great feeling to see such shoots ;-)

It definitely is... I've just returned from my 2nd procedure with Dr Saifi, just had a top-up for density too as the first procedure (although I was delighted with it) wasn't quite as full as I'd hoped for. I had 2,200 grafts first time round and a 1,290 top up in the frontal zone so I'm hoping that should hold me in good stead for a fair few years now.

One of the reasons I initially opted for Dr Saifi was his reputation for wound closure and the overall quality of his work, which I have to say for me was incredibly neat. I returned as I was really happy with how undetectable my donor scar had become, and of course wanted to take advantage of the same again I guess. What made you switch Docs?

madmod;

congrats on recent procedure.dr saifi is great . i am very happy with what he did for me .my only concern was i thought he was maybe a bit conservative in his approach and i wanted to beef up the hairline as much as i could. thats my only reason for going to dr demirsoy .

how are you getting on?

• 1 month later...