Dr.Bisanga, BHR Clinic, 2595 FUE 0 – 14 Months

Our patient wanted to rebuild his frontal third area keeping a relatively conservative hair line, he uses medication to sustain the growth of his native hair. Here we have before, post op and then growth up to 14 months post op.

BEFOREBHRCLINICFUE.jpg

412MONTHSPOSTOP2595FUEBHRCLINIC.jpg

10MONTHSPOSTOP2595FUEBHRCLINIC.jpg

14MONTHSPOSTOP2595FUEBHRCLINIC.jpg

TOPSHOTSBEFORETO14MONTHS.jpg

14MonthsPostOp2595FUEFrontal13RebuildBHRClinic.jp g

BEFOREAND14MONTHSPOSTOP2595FUEBHRCLINIC.jpg

BEFOREAND14MONTHSPOSTOP2595FUEBHRCLINIC.jpg

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

Hi Mickey

It is more of taking each case on merit, if the patient has advanced loss and we can reach their goals via FUE then so be it.

FUE takes from density and not surface area like Strip does, so as long as they have the donor to give and to get to where they want then great. My own case was started 6 years ago and a NW6, but I had very high donor density and also willing to use beard so was a candidate as my goals could be met with what I had. I've met many NW6 sufferers who were not candidates simply because they did not have the density to give what was needed to meet their goals. It is supply and demand at the end of the day and some will in essence be able to give a lot more grafts if the density is high and the safe zone to take from is a good size also.

I think more and more want FUE only so it for us is important to measure donor densities, safe zone to take from, and then with the data see what can be safely taken without over harvesting the donor and explain to the patient the area that can be covered.

Like me as said for some body hair can also be a good addition and part of the equation when seeing what is possible.

We are not against high norwood restorations via FUE as my personal case shows, and was started many years ago, but it is a matter of making sure we can get to where the patient wants to get with that technique alone.

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Hi Mickey

It is more of taking each case on merit, if the patient has advanced loss and we can reach their goals via FUE then so be it.

FUE takes from density and not surface area like Strip does, so as long as they have the donor to give and to get to where they want then great. My own case was started 6 years ago and a NW6, but I had very high donor density and also willing to use beard so was a candidate as my goals could be met with what I had. I've met many NW6 sufferers who were not candidates simply because they did not have the density to give what was needed to meet their goals. It is supply and demand at the end of the day and some will in essence be able to give a lot more grafts if the density is high and the safe zone to take from is a good size also.

I think more and more want FUE only so it for us is important to measure donor densities, safe zone to take from, and then with the data see what can be safely taken without over harvesting the donor and explain to the patient the area that can be covered.

Like me as said for some body hair can also be a good addition and part of the equation when seeing what is possible.

We are not against high norwood restorations via FUE as my personal case shows, and was started many years ago, but it is a matter of making sure we can get to where the patient wants to get with that technique alone.

Very good explanation!

Hi sl,

I am a big fan of Dr. Bisanga's work.

I notice his hairlines are mostly rounded. I was wondering if he does a sharper hairline design also at times. Something like this photo? Again this is amazing result that you posted.

Thanks, M.

sh.png.4dba800aa4da097b450c06a62ec2325a.png

VERY GOOD QUESTION I THINK BISANGA IS FACING SAME ISSUE WITH HAIRLINE HE SHOULD USE HAIRLINE MASK JUST TO MAKE HAIRLINE MORE SHARP AND INTACT AND MORE SKECTHED AND STRUCTURED. This is achieved I think through hairline mask or some kind of shield which once California surgeon said on balding truth he uses its like a crown/shield which surgeon puts on persons forehead where he punches the hairline from within mask/shield /crown which is porous I hope you understand. Once hairline is done doctor takeaway mask/shield/crown and then treat other portion of scalp like mid or vertex without mask.shield/crown

Superb result.

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

Thank you for the comments and question.

In short a hair line design can be based upon several variables and factors, bone structure, age, potential loss etc. At pre-op the hair line is drawn in consultation with the patient, there may be several designs before one is agreed upon and as said several things are considered also in this.

Here is a sharper hair line in this case here for example:-

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/169814-body-hair-fue-nw6-patient-after-chemo-therapy-bhr-clinic-dr-bisanga.html

Some will have greater flexibility on what can be done as said bone structure is important and often it is good to see pre-loss photos to see how the face was framed. It must not be too "mechanical" and symmetrical, as for most facial bones are not totally symmetrical and often too much symmetry is a give away for surgery, so there is a need for an appreciation of this also in any design.

I will post cases as we go on and show different designs also ranging from pointed to more flatter hair lines and of course rounded ones also.

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Thank you for the comments and question.

In short a hair line design can be based upon several variables and factors, bone structure, age, potential loss etc. At pre-op the hair line is drawn in consultation with the patient, there may be several designs before one is agreed upon and as said several things are considered also in this.

Here is a sharper hair line in this case here for example:-

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.co...r-bisanga.html

Some will have greater flexibility on what can be done as said bone structure is important and often it is good to see pre-loss photos to see how the face was framed. It must not be too "mechanical" and symmetrical, as for most facial bones are not totally symmetrical and often too much symmetry is a give away for surgery, so there is a need for an appreciation of this also in any design.

I will post cases as we go on and show different designs also ranging from pointed to more flatter hair lines and of course rounded ones also.

Thanks sl. Dr. Bisanga does some amazing work.