4120 FUT - Dr Hasson - 13 months - FANTASTIC RESULTS!

redman

Hey guys,

I just wanted to share my results from my 4120 FUT procedure with Dr Hasson from May 2012.

I am now 13 months post op and the results are really nothing short of outstanding. I am really happy and can't thank Dr Hasson and his support staff enough, especially JoTronic, Doug, Christina and all the technicians for their work, help and aftercare support.

Prior to my op, I had spent around 5 years researching Drs, meeting them, and their representatives, before I made the decision to go with the Godfather of HT doctors, Dr Hasson, and I definitely made the right choice!

I am in my mid thirties and have suffered from hair loss since my early twenties, using a range of lotions, potions, wearing a distrastrous hair system, before I came to the conclusion that a hair transplant was the way forward.

It's also important to note that my hair has always been quite fine, so I didn't really think achieving such a great result was possible. I doubt it would have been in the hands of any other doctor.

I've posted a few photos, from pre-op to 10 months, to 13 months (today).

Any comments appreciated...

Cheers

5b32d95af15cd_HWpreopphotos.jpg.d5886722eb42734db92c9c853f113040.jpg

5b32d95b124f9_HWpreopphotos1.jpg.a680ced769eb8075615429f120f304d0.jpg

5b32d95b1d7a5_10monthsphoto.jpg.2db0a6ffcefb27f01cec79276f8dcd74.jpg

5b32d95b34cda_10monthshairlinephoto.jpg.6c2e84545683f545a7fe56a3051c8546.jpg

5b32d95b43dcb_13monthsphoto.jpg.9f0e81cd10eed1cd26df63942d476d51.jpg

Thanks for posting the pictures I am really pleased that things have turned out so well for you. I know through speaking to you and when we met all that time back in 2010 that you did your research and I am very happy that you have got a great result.

Looking forward to seeing the photos once you visit the clinic next month.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Good God that is an outstanding result!

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

Thanks shampoo....how are you getting on with yours?

You're welcome. I am getting along quite well....very pleased with a transformation even better than I expected. I get compliments all the time from friends, co-workers, even the lady at my dry-cleaners. I was quite open about what I was doing...so I kind of had a "cheerleading" team that have been very supportive. I am older than you and think I will need a crown focused transplant in the next year or so to kind of finish the job. I recently corresponded with Dr. Wong and he thinks I can easily place 2000-2500 into my greater crown area as I call it. You must be thrilled with your result and your before/after pictures will be an inspiration to patients considering a transplant when they can so clearly see the possible life-changing results the right doctor can provide.

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

Glad things have been going well with you. Yes I'm very pleased, I'm heading to Vancouver next month to get some more professional photos done at the clinic.

I too went with Dr. Hasson on April 24th (3,262 grafts). Your results are outstanding and are calming me down and restoring my faith again.

I am a little bit freaking out right now though at what I suspect is shock loss. Did you experience much shock loss? I see about 30 long hairs per day in the shower (not shedding the transplants, that's already happened last month). It's been happening for a month-ish. At this rate, I will be bald from that alone in a few months!

My Blog

Hasson is the man!

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Hey guys,

I just wanted to share my results from my 4120 FUT procedure with Dr Hasson from May 2012.

I am now 13 months post op and the results are really nothing short of outstanding. I am really happy and can't thank Dr Hasson and his support staff enough, especially JoTronic, Doug, Christina and all the technicians for their work, help and aftercare support.

Prior to my op, I had spent around 5 years researching Drs, meeting them, and their representatives, before I made the decision to go with the Godfather of HT doctors, Dr Hasson, and I definitely made the right choice!

I am in my mid thirties and have suffered from hair loss since my early twenties, using a range of lotions, potions, wearing a distrastrous hair system, before I came to the conclusion that a hair transplant was the way forward.

It's also important to note that my hair has always been quite fine, so I didn't really think achieving such a great result was possible. I doubt it would have been in the hands of any other doctor.

I've posted a few photos, from pre-op to 10 months, to 13 months (today).

Any comments appreciated...

Cheers

That is a fantastic result. You must be over the moon. Great work from Dr Hasson

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the positive comments guys. DV8, I experienced a but of shock loss around my donor scar on both sides but thankfully it filled in within 5-6 months. I was worried in the first few months about hair loss and what my final result and I contacted h and w frequently with questions, but I would just say keep the faith, stay positive, these guys have done thousands of procedures and as you get to the 7-8th month mark things will really start to take shape. I realised I'm never going to have the thickness I had when I was in my teens, my hair still looks slightly thin in direct sunlight, but it's one hell of an improvement from where I was!

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks guys - eternaldenied, I've been on 1.25mg propecia daily for about 8 years and I've taken minoxidil 5% twice daily for about 10 years.

So you had been taking Minoxidil for ten years prior to your surgery? Or are you continuing to use it after the surgery? If so, why are you continuing its use?

I have a surgery scheduled with Dr. Hasson in January, and one of my goals is to no longer need the minoxidil afterwards (although I understand I'll have to continue the finasteride indefinitely).

Mr Steele,

It is the patients choice to use minox or not, as I know redman he was very happy using minox before the surgery and felt it was working well for him which is why I assume he wishes to continue to help keep his native hair.

Please remember to discontinue using the minox 2 months before your surgery if you no longer want to use it after surgery then you don't need to, I have never used it.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson