FUE by Dr Reddy - 46 year old man with Norwood 3, 1471 grafts

46 year old gentleman with Norwood 3 presented to us requesting lowering his hairline. Following a consultation and extensive counseling, he was qualified for an FUE. 1471 Grafts were done in one day in areas 1-3. Age specific hairline was created. Following are photos of before the transplant, immediately after, 4 months after and 12 months after.

Before:

71306_image319.jpg

71306_image320.jpg

71306_image321.jpg

71306_image322.jpg

71306_image323.jpg

Immediately after:

71306_image324.jpg

71306_image325.jpg

71306_image326.jpg

4 months after:

71306_image327.jpg

71306_image328.jpg

71306_image329.jpg

12 months after:

71306_image330.jpg

71306_image331.jpg

71306_image332.jpg

71306_image333.jpg

71306_image334.jpg

71306_image335.jpg

71306_image336.jpg

I represent Dr. Raghu Reddy

Dr. Raghu Reddy is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network.

Very nice work!!! You really should update your website!! I looked into having a procedure done with dr reddy 2 years ago and was put off by only 4 results on the website which weren't detailed and didn't change or have any new added for the next 12 months!! If you displayed more like you have on here I'm sure you would have had loads of uk patients!!! Some great examples have been shown here!

Very nice work!!! You really should update your website!! I looked into having a procedure done with dr reddy 2 years ago and was put off by only 4 results on the website which weren't detailed and didn't change or have any new added for the next 12 months!! If you displayed more like you have on here I'm sure you would have had loads of uk patients!!! Some great examples have been shown here!

Thank you for kind comments. We have our completely new website up and running for almost a year. On the gallery page the results are being updated regularly.

I represent Dr. Raghu Reddy

Dr. Raghu Reddy is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network.

Great work! Thank you for sharing.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

The work looks natural, but stellar? I think there was just not enough grafts used. At his age and the area covered, he could have went for something in a higher density that made more of an impact.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 4 weeks later...

I think that given the patient's age, the result looks very good. At almost 50 years old, I wouldn't want TOO dense of a hairline in the front, as most men at that age would expect to see some sort of loss/recession. I would agree that maybe a few hundred grafts more placed into the hairline wouldn't necessarily constitute "excessive", but I think this patient looks much better than before!! Personally, I'd be pretty happy if I were him!!

4737 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 11/16/2012

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.