Toppik or HairCubed? what do you think?

Hello,

(Long promotional post about how awesome haircubed is and how it supposedly helped them removed. Since hairstylereviews and silinaparize are the same poster, clearly this is an attempt at using our forum like a commercial, and the supposed "consumer" is most likely an employee who never used the stuff)

I hope I have helped! icon_smile.gif

Thanks you two, I shall rush out and buy it because you're obviously not selling something.

Next question: <span class="ev_code_RED">JAM</span> or <span class="ev_code_GREEN">MARMALADE</span>?

I hope I have helped! icon_smile.gif

17 Feb 09 - 3,200 FUs by strip surgery (Dr Feller)

My Hair Loss Website

And they both registered the same day.....

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

hairstylereviews aka silinaparize,

Since an IP address match confirms you two are one and the same poster, I can only surmise that you aer here to promote your produce "HairCubed". I don't know anything about it however, covert marketing tactics is a quick way to give your product a bad name. Using our forum for marketing is also against our terms of service that you agreed to when you signed up.

You are both suspended.

Bill

Nanogen > Toppik > HairCubed. Consensus -- HairCubed SUCKS.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

I googled that stuff just a couple of days ago and since then I've been inundated with ads for HairCubed. I'm not a computer guy so I don't know what exactly is going on, but somehow that and MHR ads keep appearing on my browser.

It's almost worth letting them on here for the broken English though, where are they from? I had a spam email from them the other day with a video advert, and that was misspelt too!!

As for <span class="ev_code_RED">JAM</span> or <span class="ev_code_GREEN">MARMALADE</span>

Jam every time, I hate Marmalade.

If you keep getting popup ads TC17 clear your cache then check your popup blocker settings- that should help!