Scalp micro pigmentation, ( SMP)

Try to visit HIS clinic, they got great results and they have a branch in New York:-

Here is the address:-

New York City

Suite 10C,10th Floor

101 5th Avenue

Manhattan

New York

NYC 10003

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

ejj, I will be opening a Temporary SMP clinic with our first office based on Long Island later this summer.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Thanks Spence, and likewise it was a pleasure getting to finally meet you. Your energy and passion for this industry was inspiring!

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Sorry Bill,

Reaction, over-reaction. Sometimes, the backslapping mutual promotion blows me up. My expectations for this site have improved recently, and maybe I am setting the bar too high, but recently, some posters have really blasted a whole new frontier through the swathe of sludge created by smooth talking reps that have tried to block progressive HT docs and genuine posters, and yes, I know, we are all in bed with the commercial realities, just by hitting on the site, posting on the site etc. Confidence to play with fire ebbs and flows. I must reiterate, this site has been awesome of late.

I thought, and I could be wrong, and if am, dumb ass I am, we'll, I thought, Spex was giving hairthere a gentle push down the stream to heaven for the simple reason that he had bought into the Milena Empire which, well, you know, and we know is , and must be, according to my ignorant opinion, somewhat supported by these guys. Don't forget to ask these reps, all the reps of clinics that have signed on to Milena inc... to tell us up front..

Scar,

I can appreciate what you're saying, but we don't have any rules about people complimenting each other. "Hairthere" and Spex have a longtime relationship since he's underwent hair transplant surgery with Dr. Feller years ago.

That said, if hairthere is opening up his own and/or will be involved with Milena Lardi or another SMP clinic, he will be expected to add a disclosure statement in his forum signature.

Furthermore, while this community doesn't have a problem with people slapping each other on the back, behind the scenes manipulation of forum topics/posts is highly frowned upon and some members have been called out on this in the past.

Thanks for sharing your concerns,

Bill

Hey Bill, I am fully aware that once I am in business I will need to adjust my signature to reflect that. For the record, I will be an independent SMP practice with no affiliation to Beauty Medical. We will be using her exact technique and equipment-- that's it.

Does anyone know of a location that does this procedure in the Westchester, NY area?

Hello ejj, as HARIRI said you can have a look at HIS HAIR CLINIC in NYC area. You can see lots of nice results from HIS HAIR in internet and through his website, Im personally are one of his customers and I can confirm that their work is excellent.

If you need anything just let me know and Ill be glad to help.

Regards and good luck!

I'm a hair transplant consultant since 2004 and I have been a patient few times, if you need assistance I'm here to help.

Consultant for HDC Clinic

Mail: escar@hdc.com.cy / Whatsapp: +34 644 728 567 / 

My case