Dr. Steven Gabel - 4 months post op

Biz

That is going to frame your face nicely and you have a lot of growth left.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Alot of growth at such an early stage. Congratulations. I think yr going to be a very happy man in 6 months time. Congrats to the doc as well, I am a big fan of his work :cool:

Hair Transplant Dr Feller Oct 2011

Hair Transplant Dr Lorenzo June 2014

Thanks Questionmark and SADbut True. Most have been very supportive. As has been said by many before, the waiting is the hardest part. It is truly an emotional roller coaster ride making the BIG decision, waiting for the day of the surgery, going through it, and then hoping and praying for the desired results. Hard to describe, can really only be experienced. As a NW 6/7 I've dreamed for years of having hair again...finally on my way to achieving that.

Edited by Biz

Biz-

Looking awesome buddy! I can't stress enough what that little bit of hair did to make a difference for you. I can empathize with what you said about how good it is to see hair where there hasn't been any for a long time. Nice result. I'm hoping this makes an extremely big difference for your future happiness.......and here's to them getting that cloning going soon for us more advanced hair-loss sufferers.

4737 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 11/16/2012

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.

Thanks agenteye, appreciate the encouragement. It's been a long road but each week I see change and I'm excited to see the finished results. Will likely go back under the knife just once more to finish things up next year but for now I'm enjoying the transformation.