FUE by Dr Reddy on a world renowned aesthetic surgeon Dr Dennis Wolf, 1023 graft

Dr Dennis Wolf is a colleague of Dr Reddy and a world renowned aesthetic surgeon. He observed DR Reddy's work over a long period and requested a very natural looking hairline with no evidence of any significant change to his appearance. Dr Reddy and his team managed to transfer 1023 grafts to his front hairline and temples giving him a very natural looking and subtle outcome.

Click on the link to see Dr Reddy carring out this FUE Hair Transplant procedure:

Before:

71306_image246.jpg

71306_image247.jpg

71306_image248.jpg

Immediately after:

71306_image249.jpg

6 months after:

71306_image252.jpg

71306_image253.jpg

I represent Dr. Raghu Reddy

Dr. Raghu Reddy is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network.

Natural, subtle improvement! Thank you for sharing.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

KR,

Thanks for presenting this example of Dr. Reddy's results. Do you have some closer up pictures of the finished hairline you can post? Do you have any photos showing the scalp at a 45 degree angle? This would help us better assess and appreciate the final result.

Thanks,

Bill

More pics would be nice, especially if he is able to get 12 month photos. A great deal is likely to happen between now and then.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

its so weird how some people get such a good result with low number of grafts and some people use ALOT and there results look just ok, this guy dosent have curly hair or very thick hair yet in 6 months im sure it will look as if he had 2000 grafts put in

More pics would be nice, especially if he is able to get 12 month photos. A great deal is likely to happen between now and then.

It does look really good right now (a little thin) but ill bet in 6 more months, it will be amazing...