Dr Raghu Reddy hair transplant on a gentelman with Norwood 4 hair loss (2307 grafts)

Restore Hair Clinics led by Dr Raghu Reddy is based in London offering FUE Follicular Unit Extraction hair transplant services.

Dr Reddy's niche is in acheiving natural hairlines with great density, along with perfect angles and temple angle closure. To date, he has performed more than 2500 successful hair restoration procedures, both in the UK and overseas.

At Restore Hair Clinics, we believe in a business model is purely based on recommendation and hence 90% of our clients come through a personal recommendation. With the personal trauma suffered from sub-optimal surgery, Dr Reddy has a personal motto of making sure that none of his patients go through the same.

This 37 year old banker presented to us with Norwood 4 hair loss with early thinning in his crown.

He opted to undergo FUE following an evaluation with Dr Raghu Reddy.

He wanted dense packing and Dr Reddy put him on Propecia for 6m to stabilise his hair loss and also to evaluate his suitability for extensive work.

His hair loss stabilised on Propecia and since he had no adverse effects and was happy to continue Propecia, Dr Reddy was happy to do dense packing. 2307 grafts were transferred in 1 day to the frontal areas and crown.

Before the transplant:

71306_image43.jpg

71306_image44.jpg

71306_image45.jpg

71306_image46.jpg

Just after the transplant:

71306_image47.jpg

71306_image48.jpg

9 months later:

71306_image49.jpg

71306_image50.jpg

71306_image51.jpg

71306_image52.jpg

71306_image53.jpg

71306_image54.jpg

71306_image55.jpg

Edited by KR

I represent Dr. Raghu Reddy

Dr. Raghu Reddy is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network.

Is Dr Reddy an FUE exclusive physician or does he perform FUT also? Is he using the Versi handle and punch or the CIT handle and punch? Or other?

Is Dr Reddy an FUE exclusive physician or does he perform FUT also? Is he using the Versi handle and punch or the CIT handle and punch? Or other?

Dr Reddy doesn't do FUT anymore because of staff issues. He preferes to work with his existing team and he also preferes FUE personally. He uses versi handle

Do you have photos of the patient with hair grown out? Showing one photo with hair shaved, and the next with hair long makes it impossible to make a comparison....However, this looks very good though.

The patient always shaved his hair before, he was never confident enough to grow it long.

Thanks for that KR. I'm sure Dr Reddy will have no problems getting recommended :D I have added Dr Reddy's details to my FUE thread.

Edited by Mickey85

Nice work! Thank you for sharing.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

pls confirm that dr reddy was able to do 2400 fue grafts using manual punch in one day? im curious because it seems the best fue docs in belgium who use manual piunch can usually only do 1500 grafts, max 2000 in one day session. id like to know what dr reddy does differently to be able to achieve so many grafts in oine day session using manual punch / thx

pls confirm that dr reddy was able to do 2400 fue grafts using manual punch in one day? im curious because it seems the best fue docs in belgium who use manual piunch can usually only do 1500 grafts, max 2000 in one day session. id like to know what dr reddy does differently to be able to achieve so many grafts in oine day session using manual punch / thx

Yes it was in 1 day. It was a combination of factors that worked for us.

The client was highly motivated, had a tight scalp, straight hair, very little bleeding, very experienced team and it was a 12 hour procedure.