All the lies we tell

Bronte

So yesterday I had an appointment for fraxel laser treatment for my acne scars on my face.(yes I know Hair loss and cystic acne I was dealt a poor hand)but I digress..When I walked Into this clinic a gentleman was walking out.Straight away I noticed he had an exposed strip scar on display(he had a short buzz cut).The scar was from ear to ear and had the train track punch mark look about it.It was def a strip scar I now cos I have one myself.anyway when I went in to have my fraxel treatment the lady doing my laser work says to me."Did you see that last guy walk out when you walked in"?I said yes the one with the buzz cut..She says "Did you see the scar on his head"?I pretended I did t see it,trying to protect a fellow hair loss victim..She says "He is in the army and he got captured and taken hostage by the Taliban and the torturered him and cut his head open but he escaped".She believed the story so I went along for the ride to..as I laid there I was thinking of some of the lies we have to tell the people just to save face..I had a good laugh to myself..

Another cystic acne sufferer here mate, on top of Ludwig pattern hair loss! Two bouts of Accutane doesn't help the follicular situation either!

Funny, I'm just back from a local shop, and one of the lads working there was stacking stock. Walked by and noticed a train tracked scar on the back right of his now cleanly shaven head. Looks like a small FUT job he got years ago.

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

years ago.

Being the key words!

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

Being the key words!

I could be wrong, just an educated guess. Either way, with the level of loss he had, I reckon he's regretting it now.

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

I would never shave my head....but my two scars...if you could even call them that....have been 100% a non-issue.

My hairdresser can't even find them!

I guess strip "scars" have come a very long way from "years ago"

if you go to a decent doctor.

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

So yesterday I had an appointment for fraxel laser treatment for my acne scars on my face.(yes I know Hair loss and cystic acne I was dealt a poor hand)but I digress..When I walked Into this clinic a gentleman was walking out.Straight away I noticed he had an exposed strip scar on display(he had a short buzz cut).The scar was from ear to ear and had the train track punch mark look about it.It was def a strip scar I now cos I have one myself.anyway when I went in to have my fraxel treatment the lady doing my laser work says to me."Did you see that last guy walk out when you walked in"?I said yes the one with the buzz cut..She says "Did you see the scar on his head"?I pretended I did t see it,trying to protect a fellow hair loss victim..She says "He is in the army and he got captured and taken hostage by the Taliban and the torturered him and cut his head open but he escaped".She believed the story so I went along for the ride to..as I laid there I was thinking of some of the lies we have to tell the people just to save face..I had a good laugh to myself..

HAHAHAHAHAH. This is awesome LOL.

That's a funny story. I've been trying to think of a good, fun thing to tell people. Personally, I wouldn't mind telling people that I got a hair transplant, but it's just more fun to find a great story! It gives people something to talk about.

My Hair Loss Website

Surgical Treatments:

Hair transplant 5-22-2013 with Dr. Paul Shapiro at Shapiro Medical Group

Total grafts transplanted: 3222

*536 singles *1651 doubles * 961 triples,

*74 quadruples.

Total hairs transplanted: 7017

Non-Surgical Treatments:

*1.25 mg finasteride daily

*Generic minoxidil foam 2x daily

Telling them you got a HT is certainly going to be something they are going to talk about! ;)

Current Regimen:

Sure, but not as much of a story as something like this!! They're probably going to go home and share with everybody!

My Hair Loss Website

Surgical Treatments:

Hair transplant 5-22-2013 with Dr. Paul Shapiro at Shapiro Medical Group

Total grafts transplanted: 3222

*536 singles *1651 doubles * 961 triples,

*74 quadruples.

Total hairs transplanted: 7017

Non-Surgical Treatments:

*1.25 mg finasteride daily

*Generic minoxidil foam 2x daily